Nigel Owens

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Noggs
Super User
Super User

Re: Nigel Owens

Post by Noggs »

GT1 wrote:...Its a sad day when you have to explain everyword you type in detail on this forum to plainly ignorant & stupid old people ...
Hey, a bit less of the ageism please :smt013 You may be lucky enough to be old yourself one day :smt040
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

Apologies to you Noggs.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Do the TJs understand the signal? - Yes

So does it matter? - No

Is it ripe for an argument on this forum? - Definitely! :smt003

Could you all be doing something more productive for the future of humankind? - Yes, although today is probably your "do-good" day off

Are you contributing from the comfort and boredom of your place of work? - Naughty! :smt011
Valhalla I am coming!
GT1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GT1 »

BJ - I will post this last message on topic, Nigel Owens has signalled penalty kicks like this for sometime now this is well known to observant rugby watchers obviously you don't fall into this category.
Facts speak for themselves on this the only argument is that you cant admit you're wrong. Why not start a new forum of your own & argue with yourself & do us all a favour.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

GT1 wrote:Oh dear indeed.
Its a sad day when you have to explain everyword you type in detail on this forum to plainly ignorant & stupid old people who hang around forum & jump on anyone they see fit.
As I said EVERYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT RUGBY will know that Nigel Owens signals penalty kicks to goal with one hand, he has done it for at least 2 years maybe more. There are plenty of videos on line to see him doing it, just watched England v SA 22/11/08 .
As TB says there isnt a rule for this anyway so whats your problem???
Then obviously in your eyes I don't "know anything about rugby" . Could I please yet again request that everyone is respectful and civil to other users, no matter if you disagree with them.

The comment about "plainly ignorant and stupid old people" is quite un-necessary and rude.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother