Cohen, Glynn, to be sacked?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Re: MOC to be sacked?

Post by strawclearer »

So far, I've only seen this 'rumour' coming from RugbyInsideLine - a notorious Saints stirrer. Tim Shipman has confirmed there'll be a reshuffle on Monday but, unless Boris is planning on becoming a number 8, I don't think it'll affect us!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

I've seen it from a more reliable source.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

strawclearer wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:44 pm So far, I've only seen this 'rumour' coming from RugbyInsideLine - a notorious Saints stirrer. Tim Shipman has confirmed there'll be a reshuffle on Monday but, unless Boris is planning on becoming a number 8, I don't think it'll affect us!
The reshuffle is MOC out, Mallinder in with Westy as forwards coach and Mike Ford DOR. :smt003
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

ellis9 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:47 pm I've seen it from a more reliable source.
Circular reporting?
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

I agree with the previous poster, Murphy will be head coach/DOR or whatever it’s called by next week. That performance was shocking and the look of the team at full time appeared lost and defeated. I don’t agree with sacking coaches mid season, but if the squad is split and at war then it makes sense, regardless of the Wendy ball nature of said sacking.
There is never any points for 2nd place...
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

strawclearer wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:44 pmSo far, I've only seen this 'rumour' coming from RugbyInsideLine - a notorious Saints stirrer.
Yet so many seem to put a lot of belief if the 'If you throw enough, some sticks' or 'see what others are saying and re-post it as coming from a credible source' method employed by the inside liner.....

I guess sometimes if it is so obvious it's worth a punt and claim 'knowledge'. Or just start the rumours and myth becomes fact (Jedi mind trick style)
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Until such time there is any announcement from the Club, this is purely speculation.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Tigerbeat wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 pm Until such time there is any announcement from the Club, this is purely speculation.
We accept the convention that official announcements are those and only those which have officially announced by the Club's officials, from which it emerges with an elegant inevitability that any announcement which has been officially announced will have been officially announced by the officials and any announcement which is not officially announced will not have been officially announced even if one or more supporters believe they can recollect it, so in this particular case if the announcement had been officially made it would have been officially announced by the officials. And it isn't so it wasn't.
Flash

Post by Flash »

strawclearer wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:31 pm
Tigerbeat wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:23 pm Until such time there is any announcement from the Club, this is purely speculation.
We accept the convention that official announcements are those and only those which have officially announced by the Club's officials, from which it emerges with an elegant inevitability that any announcement which has been officially announced will have been officially announced by the officials and any announcement which is not officially announced will not have been officially announced even if one or more supporters believe they can recollect it, so in this particular case if the announcement had been officially made it would have been officially announced by the officials. And it isn't so it wasn't.
I don't know why Tigerbeat couldn't put it this succinctly.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Was there a BOD meeting after the match, if not, why not, something is wrong?
Stephen18
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stephen18 »

From the rumour floating around about barrow I would assume it more likely him, or a coach rather than moc himself, I don’t think the board have the guts to admit they were wrong as it would surely mean some of them stepping down aswell. So just need to find some more scapegoats.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

I'll be very surprised if MOC is Head Coach on Monday.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

ellis9 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:41 pm I'll be very surprised if MOC is Head Coach on Monday.
Might be DOR :smt002
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

Is that Sir Humphrey in disguise?
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Big Dai wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Is that Sir Humphrey in disguise?
You may very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment - but he has always been my guide and mentor!