Fixtures for 2020/21 announced

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Fixtures for 2020/21 announced

Post by jgriffin »

I think EJ may JUST be sentimental enough to grant BY one more appearance.....and then he might not. :smt003
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

trendylfj wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:43 pm
TigerFeetSteve wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:41 pm
CitizenSmiff wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:19 pm

That's very interesting. As long as Ben White doesn't get called up we'll be pretty well stocked for the international window for the first time in ages. Especially if Moroni and Montoya arrive sharpish.
Montoya coming is no sure thing as he's not yet signed (originally was planned to have him 21/22 season to replace OTY), on the main squad transfer page someone has suggested he may be going to Western Force, so if that has legs unless it's a one season deal we may not see him at all
He withdrew the "to WF" and said he hadn't seen it anywhere - so he is still linked firmly to us
Perhaps it was misread and "to WR" was the real destination ~ I hope :smt023
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

jgriffin wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:52 pm I think EJ may JUST be sentimental enough to grant BY one more appearance.....and then he might not. :smt003
I think Eddie Jones would be more likely to deny BY another cap just to prove how unsentimental he is!
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Over the last couple of seasons or so seems wins have been harder to come by for us.I'm taking nothing for granted but this opening block of fixtures could have been far worse and with the exceptions of Exeter and (relegated) Saracens there is really very little between the best of the rest.A strong and competitive start from Leicester next season could do wonders for confidence and see us move in the right direction - and once (if) we can gain some momentum who knows , we could just surprise even our harshest critics .Looking forward to the new season .
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....