It's in our own hands!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: It's in our own hands!

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

Assuming the top three all win at the weekend, Saracens should be a walkover- they will have nothing to play for as they will have secured 3rd place and will have their eye on the SF against Northampton.
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Skin_and_Muscle wrote:Assuming the top three all win at the weekend, Saracens should be a walkover- they will have nothing to play for as they will have secured 3rd place and will have their eye on the SF against Northampton.
Nothing to play for? You think S (outh) A(frican) rries DON'T want to win at WR?
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
tigergirl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by tigergirl »

Skin_and_Muscle wrote:
Assuming the top three all win at the weekend, Saracens should be a walkover- they will have nothing to play for as they will have secured 3rd place and will have their eye on the SF against Northampton.
Can't happen anyway as Saints and Sarries are playing each other! Makes our game against Sarries a tasty proposition!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Saracens could potentially lose both their games to Saints and Tigers and Wasps may sneak up to 3rd spot.

Tigers to finish top!!!
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W (2) »

jgriffin wrote:Equally, Barf could swat Wasps and deny them the spot! What a great comp, but I wish we could win it by coming top as we deserve.
Wish??????

KEEP THE FAITH

O&U :smt027
Still keeping the faith!
chinnjamie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chinnjamie »

If Wasps were to finish in the top 4 then i hope we play them at Welford road in the semi's, therefore not having to play them at twickenham (21 month unbeaten home record will hopefully be in place). Wasps / Bath is a massive match this weekend, and i wouldn't be suprised to see Bath come out on top. I hope Saints beat Saffacens and get second spot, giving us a perfect final against the neighbours at Twickers :smt023 .
Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

tigergirl wrote: Can't happen anyway as Saints and Sarries are playing each other! Makes our game against Sarries a tasty proposition!
There is that- didn't particularly click in my mind that that fixture was this weekend!