Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Not a new kit Launch.... Tigers Together membership

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

https://twitter.com/LeicesterTigers/sta ... NKzmQ&s=19

Not sure what else this can be other than a kit launch?
Last edited by TigerFeetSteve on Mon May 13, 2024 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Re: New Kit Launch Next Monday???

Post by RagingBull »

Yeah got to be kit, Instagram they tagged the women’s team
sk 88
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sk 88 »

Women's season ticket launch?
Goooooodeeeeeyyyyy!
Stephen18
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Stephen18 »

I thought it might be something to do with global partnerships, like with the owners of leicester city. But I wouldn’t be against a return to the old days when we used to wear next seasons kit in the last game of the season.
I think the kit will return to the dark green with a light green strip through it, this is just a guess though off a promotional image that had that as a colours are on it, with sections of the badge.
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Well we'll see what it is they're launching at 10... see if it lifts any of the mood of doom and gloom around the team atm
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

https://www.leicestertigers.com/tigerstogether

Ergh talk about a lot of noise for nothing

I would pay a subscription fee for YouTube access for academy and friendly games
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

RagingBull wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:02 am https://www.leicestertigers.com/tigerstogether

Ergh talk about a lot of noise for nothing

I would pay a subscription fee for YouTube access for academy and friendly games
Yep my feeling also...

The way they teased this means the announcement comes as a let down

100% if they gave access to streamed games it would be worth it
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Re: Not a new kit Launch.... Tigers Together membership

Post by RagingBull »

When has fans ever been equal in any sport?
You have more money to spend you generally get more in any walk of life

I just don’t really see the value that much of things on the list
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Tigers creating a two tier supporter group, they already made it clear by they do not value the older long term supporters, this new launch just makes me feel.even less valued. Truly we have lunatics in charge of the asylum.
Ellie
Tiger Cub

Post by Ellie »

Having had a brief look it’s not something that appeals to me but I think it’s a good initiative as I am assuming Tigers have done their research before launching. Does it mean that previous benefits such as 10% off in the shop and a free ticket to a selected game are no longer benefits for STH’s? If so it means the recent price hike in ST has less benefits. I guess the recent talk of more benefits for fans and more access to players etc., was a prelude to this?
sk 88
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sk 88 »

Ellie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:37 am Having had a brief look it’s not something that appeals to me but I think it’s a good initiative as I am assuming Tigers have done their research before launching. Does it mean that previous benefits such as 10% off in the shop and a free ticket to a selected game are no longer benefits for STH’s? If so it means the recent price hike in ST has less benefits. I guess the recent talk of more benefits for fans and more access to players etc., was a prelude to this?
They are still listed as benefits to most of the season tickets (the "Tiger seats" which are the cheapest don't really have many extra benefits from memory).

Its a bit punchy on price, given you don't really get that much for a standard membership, but the basics of the scheme seems fine to me.
Goooooodeeeeeyyyyy!
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

sk 88 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:00 am
Ellie wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:37 am Having had a brief look it’s not something that appeals to me but I think it’s a good initiative as I am assuming Tigers have done their research before launching. Does it mean that previous benefits such as 10% off in the shop and a free ticket to a selected game are no longer benefits for STH’s? If so it means the recent price hike in ST has less benefits. I guess the recent talk of more benefits for fans and more access to players etc., was a prelude to this?
They are still listed as benefits to most of the season tickets (the "Tiger seats" which are the cheapest don't really have many extra benefits from memory).

Its a bit punchy on price, given you don't really get that much for a standard membership, but the basics of the scheme seems fine to me.
Yeah I don’t have an issue with the scheme.

Just seems a bit lacklustre this is where not having a A league or hosting regular dev friendlies hurts the club as well. As it offers a nice little added extras
CrumblingTerrace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by CrumblingTerrace »

I think it's important to acknowledge the dire financial situation that English rugby (and our club) are in when reading about this new initiative.

Getting the more financially comfortable parts of the supporter base to chip in with a recurring monthly contribution seems pretty sensible to me.
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

The good news is a European kit is a thing next season.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

RBs point re an A league is excellent. You would have thought that with there only now being 10 clubs there would be a way of resurrecting this