New Tigers Shirt

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

CrumbieGrumbler
Tiger Cub

Re: New Tigers Shirt

Post by CrumbieGrumbler »

Honestly for next year I am just hoping for a traditional or at least simple design. Every year we seem obsessed with throwing some garish tigers stripe or pattern underneath which just makes the shirt look naff. This years shirt has got to be up there with one of the worst we have ever produced.
TiltonTiger

Post by TiltonTiger »

It's better than last year's and at least the green is a little more traditional than recently.
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

CrumbieGrumbler wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:01 pm Honestly for next year I am just hoping for a traditional or at least simple design. Every year we seem obsessed with throwing some garish tigers stripe or pattern underneath which just makes the shirt look naff. This years shirt has got to be up there with one of the worst we have ever produced.
Maybe the shirt designs are so naff in order to match some the naff rugby we seem to be serving up under the current coach. Let's hope the coach and the rugby improve significantly.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
CogGom
Tiger Cub

Post by CogGom »

Oh but how can your justify any sport shirt at £140? - I’ll wait till it’s in the sale at £30
voice of the crumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by voice of the crumbie »

CogGom wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:46 pm Oh but how can your justify any sport shirt at £140? - I’ll wait till it’s in the sale at £30
I wouldn't even pay £30 for it.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Not for me! Sorry, and like The Eden Park range, far too dear!
Might be worth playing v Sale to cause some confusion with Sale playing in blue!!!
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

I mean it's hideous, but I don't think I'm the target audience.

It's interesting though. It's good for the collector and good the the club is exploring new things.
watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by watsonjm »

Like the cross over idea and actually quite like the design. But £140 is wayyy out of my range