Tigers v Gloucester (A) - Premiership - Saturday 25th November 2023 - KO: 14:30

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers v Gloucester (A) - Premiership - Saturday 25th November 2023 - KO: 14:30

Post by ay2oh »

Agree there’s a lot of negativity around particularly on the unoffy site primarily relating to the fans forum. We always knew it would be a difficult start with 10 players at the World Cup .
A2O
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers v Gloucester (A) - Premiership - Saturday 25th November 2023 - KO: 14:30

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Old Hob wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:43 pm Just an aside; I hadn't realised that Christophe Ridley had been a scrum half in our academy as revealed in commentary last Saturday.
Came through alongside Scott Steele. Those two were the great hopes after Youngs then Harrison. We then had a relatively barren patch - George Tressider probably being the closest to breaking through - until Ben White (and Harry Simmons to an extent) came through a few years after.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

Hot_Charlie wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:55 am
Old Hob wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:43 pm Just an aside; I hadn't realised that Christophe Ridley had been a scrum half in our academy as revealed in commentary last Saturday.
Came through alongside Scott Steele. Those two were the great hopes after Youngs then Harrison. We then had a relatively barren patch - George Tressider probably being the closest to breaking through - until Ben White (and Harry Simmons to an extent) came through a few years after.
Dated my niece as well but that’s a different story.

Agree with Darc Tiger , Shilcock and Kata are too good to be seen as just bench players, but they are excellent bench players as they cover the back line between them