La Rochelle Tickets?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

watsonjm
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: La Rochelle Tickets?

Post by watsonjm »

Same as the rest. Couldn’t get anywhere near.

Will be annoyed if tigers don’t get an allocation have booked flights and hotels already.
TigerXV

Post by TigerXV »

KevinR wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:03 pm I was in a queue and no tickets available by the time I got onto the website. Now dependent on the promised Tigers allocation.
Same for me, any idea how and when we can get these? can you register interest with the club?
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

https://billetterie.staderochelais.com/ ... 2024/00h00

According to the La Rochelle website the game is "complet", ie full.
I'll phone them tomorrow morning to clarify the situation and post my findings.
Semper in excretia
Wraggj

Post by Wraggj »

I tried most of yesterday after registering in their site a couple of months ago also went on at 6.00pm and still no tickets available in any category!
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

Probably wrong but I thought it was a requirement of the home club to make % of tickets available for away fans, or is that just for knockout games
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Rugbygramps wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:51 am Probably wrong but I thought it was a requirement of the home club to make % of tickets available for away fans, or is that just for knockout games
I believe you are correct in that the knockout rounds require the home club to provide a percentage of tickets for the visiting club.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Wraggj wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:10 am I tried most of yesterday after registering in their site a couple of months ago also went on at 6.00pm and still no tickets available in any category!
From my previous experiences booking tickets I think its standard policy to give out that no tickets are available this early, they generally come on line 2 weeks before the game. In the past I have also registered my interest in advance.

My post is only based on my past experience and should only be taken as such, Robes will have more direct contact.
KevinR

Post by KevinR »

I phoned the Tigers ticket office this morning and the person I spoke to was very helpful. Good news - Tigers received an allocation from La Rochelle yesterday and they're being put on the system at the moment. It sounded like they would be offered to season ticket holders first and I was told that they will be on sale 'in the next 24 hours'.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

KevinR wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:36 pm I phoned the Tigers ticket office this morning and the person I spoke to was very helpful. Good news - Tigers received an allocation from La Rochelle yesterday and they're being put on the system at the moment. It sounded like they would be offered to season ticket holders first and I was told that they will be on sale 'in the next 24 hours'.
Standard practice that they are offered to season ticket holders first, then members then general sale
Captain

Post by Captain »

Re tickets for La Rachelle away recived email from Tigers at 17:55hrs with link to book tickets for La Rachelle. Just booked 4 tickets @ 40.00 euros each.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Just for info - I have been in contact with the fans group and they have a meal organised in a room opposite the stadium and they have asked if my group of 8 would like to join them. I have no further details regarding the cost but will post them as soon as I get them.
Hehehehehehehehe
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

I've just called the La Rochelle ticket office and the only places available are those that have been allocated to Leicester.
All 'home' tickets have been sold, but as the stadium capacity is only 16000, it's hardly surprising.
Semper in excretia
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

I received this from their supporters club which may be of interest but I have no costs yet.

Good evening
The match is on Sunday January 14 at 3:15 p.m.
LES SUPPORTERS rochelais are organizing a meal before the match around noon if you want to join us we will be happy to welcome you
The room is located opposite the stadium on the square next to the bakery and pharmacy
Now depending on your arrival in LA ROCHELLE you can go towards the station to the bar LA RENOMMEE
SPORTS FRIENDSHIPS
The Secretary
Nicole ROMEZ
Hehehehehehehehe
TigerXV

Post by TigerXV »

trendylfj wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:49 pm I received this from their supporters club which may be of interest but I have no costs yet.

Good evening
The match is on Sunday January 14 at 3:15 p.m.
LES SUPPORTERS rochelais are organizing a meal before the match around noon if you want to join us we will be happy to welcome you
The room is located opposite the stadium on the square next to the bakery and pharmacy
Now depending on your arrival in LA ROCHELLE you can go towards the station to the bar LA RENOMMEE
SPORTS FRIENDSHIPS
The Secretary
Nicole ROMEZ
Thanks for the heads up - may well try to get there