Olympic Sevens

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Olympic Sevens

Post by kpj tiger »

Its been reported that Dupont and up to three other French XV's internationals will play for France at the Olympics. I also believe its already been confirmed that Michael Hooper is doing the same for Australia and it got me thinking. Who are the British XV's players you'd like to see represent TeamGB? Personally the three I'd like to see are Adam Radwan, Ollie Thorley and Josh Bayliss
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Olympic Sevens

Post by Coops »

I believe Toulouse, FFR and Dupont are holding a press conference on Monday to announce that he will miss the 6N, allowing him to concentrate on the 7s. Think they were targeting Macalou also.
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

kpj tiger wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:18 pm Its been reported that Dupont and up to three other French XV's internationals will play for France at the Olympics. I also believe its already been confirmed that Michael Hooper is doing the same for Australia and it got me thinking. Who are the British XV's players you'd like to see represent TeamGB? Personally the three I'd like to see are Adam Radwan, Ollie Thorley and Josh Bayliss
I reckon most of them would be Welsh or Scottish!
Farmboy

Post by Farmboy »

Think Earl could do a job
GB72
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GB72 »

It does make sense, a home Olympics is a once in a generation thing and could also be great PR for the clubs and the national team at 15s level.
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

Imagine Crofty in his pomp. He would have been made for 7s!