Pre-match video on the big screens

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bendy

Pre-match video on the big screens

Post by bendy »

Yeah, I know - this is some #realtalk right here, but ... well, I make no apologies.

I quite like the new season's pre-match video they're playing at WR. I think it does a good job of building the atmosphere ahead of kick-off and there are some great trips down memory lane with a few real old fan-favoutie faces on display.

However, I absolutely LOVED last season's video (it started off with a quote from Lenny - "the shirt's not magical, it doesn't give you magic powers" or similar, and ended up with the Burns drop goal - you know the one!). Does anyone know where I can get hold of a copy digitally? I've searched through the LTTV youtube output and don't think it's on there.

Worth dropping Bondi a note or someone else at the club? It would be a shame if this little clip is just lost forever.
BedfordTiger

Re: Pre-match video on the big screens

Post by BedfordTiger »

There was even one the year before that, which I thought was even better - all with some of the same shots at the end, morphing into the tiger.

Likewise, I couldn't find any copies of these online, and it would be a real shame for them to be lost