Bristol Tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

CogGom
Tiger Cub

Bristol Tickets

Post by CogGom »

Never been before so apologies for these questions
Do Tigers get a set of tickets allocated for supporters to purchase? If not, anyone got a suggested good area to watch - Have heard some vibes that going there is a bit like attending a football match, with home supporters having supped a bit too much ale.
Thanks for any tips
Steve
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Bristol Tickets

Post by Ian Cant »

Hi. I go to quite a few away games but for quite a few seasons now clubs don’t send allocations of tickets to away games. It’s a shame as the atmosphere created away from home by Tigers’ away fans was superb.
There won’t be any problem getting tickets for Bristol but if you want to go to places, as I do, like Quins,Saints and Sarries you need to get tickets well in advance as they can sell out.
Bath too sells out but I now refuse to pay their extortionate prices.
I’m not going to Bristol and it’s a ground I haven’t been to: I hope you have a good trip and we perform well.
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

I’ve enjoyed my trips there and their beer is better than ours 🤣
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

CogGom wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:06 pm Never been before so apologies for these questions
Do Tigers get a set of tickets allocated for supporters to purchase? If not, anyone got a suggested good area to watch - Have heard some vibes that going there is a bit like attending a football match, with home supporters having supped a bit too much ale.
Thanks for any tips
Steve
If it helps there are 8 of us in S21 rows 2 and 3.