Travelling to Stade Francais

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Terracetiger4
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Travelling to Stade Francais

Post by Terracetiger4 »

Does anyone have any idea when tickets will be on sale from stade for the match?
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Terracetiger4 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:25 am Does anyone have any idea when tickets will be on sale from stade for the match?
Usually about 2 weeks before the game, direct from them.
animalnitrate
Tiger Cub

Post by animalnitrate »

HandOfBack wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:00 pm There are some flights into CDG airport from Luton which is nice and easy.
We are driving and staying in the Hotel Ibis Saint - Denis Stade Sud. Its just across the road and was only £66 a night when booking :smt023
As far as i'm aware Stade Francais will be playing at their usual stadium 'Stade Jean-Bouin'. This is near the Bois De Boulogne between Parc de Princes and Roland Garros Stadiums. The Ibis you have booked is next to Stade De France which is about 16km away.
Knightonian

Post by Knightonian »

Anyone know if Leicester Tigers will be putting on away buses?
HandOfBack
Tiger Cub

Post by HandOfBack »

animalnitrate wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:31 pm
HandOfBack wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:00 pm There are some flights into CDG airport from Luton which is nice and easy.
We are driving and staying in the Hotel Ibis Saint - Denis Stade Sud. Its just across the road and was only £66 a night when booking :smt023
As far as i'm aware Stade Francais will be playing at their usual stadium 'Stade Jean-Bouin'. This is near the Bois De Boulogne between Parc de Princes and Roland Garros Stadiums. The Ibis you have booked is next to Stade De France which is about 16km away.
Thank goodness you told me. That would have been an insteresting mistake that im sure the Mrs would have found funny.. :smt045
animalnitrate
Tiger Cub

Post by animalnitrate »

HandOfBack wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:09 am
animalnitrate wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:31 pm
Thank goodness you told me. That would have been an insteresting mistake that im sure the Mrs would have found funny.. :smt045
No problem👍 The area of St Denis around the Stade de France is pretty rough as well, so I probably wouldn't of recommended staying there even if the match was being played there.
Knightonian

Post by Knightonian »

I’ve just spent 2 nights in the ibis molyneaux (sp) good value for money and in walking distance of ground
HandOfBack
Tiger Cub

Post by HandOfBack »

LE18 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:57 pm
Terracetiger4 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:25 am Does anyone have any idea when tickets will be on sale from stade for the match?
Is it usually a sell out or should getting ticketd be quite easy? :)
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

HandOfBack wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:35 pm
LE18 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:57 pm
Is it usually a sell out or should getting ticketd be quite easy? :)
Usually quite easy for pool matches, but keep checking.
Pedigree Chum
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Pedigree Chum »

Tickets now available via Stade Francais website :smt038