Moving Seats for Cup games.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LE18
Super User
Super User

Moving Seats for Cup games.

Post by LE18 »

I cannot keep up with the renamed stands, I sit in the Old Crumbie, do I have to move for theses 2 games.
If so why?
anz3001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Moving Seats for Cup games.

Post by anz3001 »

Yes. Probably to keep costs down.
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Yeah it'll be to reduce costs, only the standing terrace and the North Stand (the one opposite the terrace)

Only having to steward one stand and the terrace in lower attendance games. Especially with them midweek, it's quite possible a number of their regular stewards have other commitments on weekday evenings.

The other point as to why they've chosen these particular stands will be to give both the best atmosphere they can from the reduced numbers and also the North Stand and terrace are the most visible on cameras for the games which will also make it look like it's a bit fuller
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

It makes absolute commonsense to reduce stewarding numbers for the expected smaller crowds. I did have a problem moving from.my Crumbie seat to an equivalent in the opposite stands but after contacting the club they extended the price areas in the North Stand and I booked seats that I am happy with.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

johnthegriff wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:41 am It makes absolute commonsense to reduce stewarding numbers for the expected smaller crowds. I did have a problem moving from.my Crumbie seat to an equivalent in the opposite stands but after contacting the club they extended the price areas in the North Stand and I booked seats that I am happy with.
I also had a problem trying to respond to the email, just clicking on the Move Seats and scanning the stand, the website shows all areas sold out. I phoned and got our seats, they told me one needs to Sign In to get to see the availability.
Yes it is to save money on Stewarding, when I said North Stand has no atmosphere he laughed when I said get everyone into the Crumbie, where we can stamp and clap etc, much more atmosphere.
Offside
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Offside »

Probably need more stewards per person in that tinderbox for fire regulations. It is only a sounding board for the noise the terrace makes anyway. :smt052