I don't believe it!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Louis

Re: I don't believe it!

Post by Louis »

If I can't Statler and Waldorf (remember those guys?) through loving the kit, then hating it, then back to loving it, then am I even a fan? ;-)

A long time ago, working for a big American company, we had satisfaction surveys every year. Every year without fail the American executives used to come over to the UK to find out what was wrong. We'd give high ratings regarding our happiness in our jobs, then attach pages of complaints in the comments boxes.

Every year we had to explain that it was a British hobby to moan enormously about the 2% of things we hate rather than the 98% we love, and they should embrace the cultural difference.

Sent 'em away every year confused! Blinking hilarious.

As long as the club is solvent, the team plays (well or not so well, I'm no fair-weather fan), the more obvious and egregious crimes are kept to a minimum, I'm content. I have no secret behind the scenes access. I'm not personal friends with Steve Borthwick, nor does he ring me up for my immense rugby knowledge....very often...Steve, I'm sat by the phone. What do I know about running one of the most successful teams in world rugby?
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Re: I don't believe it!

Post by Big Dai »

tigerburnie wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:04 pm
Big Dai wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:23 am
JeffBadland wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:55 am I can see why people aren't particularly excited about this year's kits; they're pretty generic. However, it's clearly an exaggeration to say that they're disgusting.
Oh no it isn't!
Bit early for Panto season Dai.....................................he's behind you......................
He always was!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"