Who winges / whinges the most?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Who winges / whinges the most?

Post by Chobbsy »

I have just rewatched the semi-final against Saints and I can't make my mind up who is the biggest whinger Biggar or Dallaglio?
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Who winges / whinges the most?

Post by tigerburnie »

There's little to like about either of them really, capable players, but it ends there.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

For me Biggar takes it past an acceptable level when communicating with officials it needs stamping down.
IMO it’s different and worse to the like of Earl and Itoje who’s over celebrating is just annoying.

Dayglo is what he is I get the feeling that BT are gradually starting to move away from the class of 2003 to players who have been involved more recently.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Rugbygramps wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:25 am For me Biggar takes it past an acceptable level when communicating with officials it needs stamping down.
IMO it’s different and worse to the like of Earl and Itoje who’s over celebrating is just annoying.

Dayglo is what he is I get the feeling that BT are gradually starting to move away from the class of 2003 to players who have been involved more recently.
Biggar is annoying and I've noticed him and other players are literally running alongside the referee now, constantly in his ear. It does need to be stopped before it gets like football, players in the face of the ref, swearing and generally abusing him.

Aside from his uncontrollable bias against Tigers, which he just can't hide, it's very annoying in the studio where he's with Craig Doyle and whoever else, he always seems to be on the end of the table - he can't keep still, shuffling around and he has this annoying habit of clearing his throat and it's picked up on the mic.