Tyson Fury

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Quins v Leicester - 23rd April 2022 KO 15:00

Post by Scott1 »

westwinds31 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:06 am Watched the game last night before the Fury non-event. I thought we were decent considering the side put out, scrum could have have gone better, we wasted some good opportunities when in the red zone. Losing bonus was a lot of people’s predictions and it was about fair. Of course I’d rather we won but I’m not going to cry given the circumstances of the selection, away game etc. hats off to Jansen and Robinson. More evidence of squad depth. On we go. Balanced views eh ? A rarity across all aspects of our society!
Furys on another level! Mate was there,said it looked like there was 94k there and the atmosphere was incredible. Then you have to spoil your post again 😂
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:08 am
westwinds31 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:06 am Watched the game last night before the Fury non-event. I thought we were decent considering the side put out, scrum could have have gone better, we wasted some good opportunities when in the red zone. Losing bonus was a lot of people’s predictions and it was about fair. Of course I’d rather we won but I’m not going to cry given the circumstances of the selection, away game etc. hats off to Jansen and Robinson. More evidence of squad depth. On we go. Balanced views eh ? A rarity across all aspects of our society!
Furys on another level! Mate was there,said it looked like there was 94k there and the atmosphere was incredible. Then you have to spoil your post again 😂
Fury is too good and he should retire as there’s nobody who can beat him. I’d have been annoyed paying £200+ for a seat in the gods and a one sided contest.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

westwinds31 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:52 pm
Fury is too good and he should retire as there’s nobody who can beat him. I’d have been annoyed paying £200+ for a seat in the gods and a one sided contest.
Think he will go and fight Ngannu in a massive crossover fight with the UFC
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:01 pm

The retirement talk is a negotiating tactic for the winner of Usyk Vs Joshua.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

sam16111986 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:13 pm

Doesn't need any negotiations, it will be a 2 fight deal if AJ wins 50/50 and 60/40 winner in the rematch and Fury will be the considerable A side if Usyk wins. I think he definitely fights AJ if AJ wins but don't think he will fight Usyk. Furys not interested in undisputed. He's won every belt English,Irish,British,Commonwealth, European,all the governing bodies,Ring X 2 and is lineal champion.
I think the pressure will be too much not to fight AJ but Fury could make huge money v Ngannu or even go back into the WWE. There will be another documentary, book and film at some point too.
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Tyson Fury

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:21 pm

Doesn't need any negotiations, it will be a 2 fight deal if AJ wins 50/50 and 60/40 winner in the rematch and Fury will be the considerable A side if Usyk wins. I think he definitely fights AJ if AJ wins but don't think he will fight Usyk. Furys not interested in undisputed. He's won every belt English,Irish,British,Commonwealth, European,all the governing bodies,Ring X 2 and is lineal champion.
I think the pressure will be too much not to fight AJ but Fury could make huge money v Ngannu or even go back into the WWE. There will be another documentary, book and film at some point too.
Lots of his WWE contacts were saying things like see you soon on Twitter
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:43 pm

Lots of his WWE contacts were saying things like see you soon on Twitter
Thanks 👍
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

AJ won’t beat Usyk so that’s off the table. Usyk may survive a bit longer than Whyte as he’s a smarter boxer, but he’ll still lose to Fury. Tyson doesn’t need the money so no need to put himself and family through the mill again. It’s over.

Maybe he would take Wiese on !?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Depends what mental state Usyk is in. I can't believe Usyk is even contemplating fighting in Saudi Arabia but that's another story. It could spur him on or it could weigh heavy on him what's happening in his own country.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Strange this rugby thread has now been turned into a boxing thread :smt017
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity