Bordeaux Away

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Pmvl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Bordeaux Away

Post by Pmvl »

I’ve talked to the Tigers ticket office today asking if we’re getting an allocation of tickets for the game, the reply I got was he didn’t think we would & it might be best to get them directly from Bordeaux, has anyone heard any different?
Also as I’ve never been there before what’s the ground like please if any one knows.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: Bordeaux Away

Post by LE18 »

Pmvl wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:25 pm I’ve talked to the Tigers ticket office today asking if we’re getting an allocation of tickets for the game, the reply I got was he didn’t think we would & it might be best to get them directly from Bordeaux, has anyone heard any different?
Also as I’ve never been there before what’s the ground like please if any one knows.
Robespiere has posted ground details on the Euro thread. He also says tickets will not be available until 3 weeks in advance and its most unlikely to be a sell out.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

I intend to try to buy my tickets in advance and so tried today to register an account without any success. Have emailed Bordeaux to ask them how to open an account so when they do become available, will update as and when they reply.
Hehehehehehehehe
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Grimlish »

Just tried tonight to buy tickets for Bordeaux's next two home games (Perpignan and Clermont, 23rd & 30th). Plenty of tickets available. When you go to pay for your proposed tickets you are given the option to sign up to be a registered customer if you aren't already - I'm hoping that's enough.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Received this back from them

Bonjour,

Les places sont mises en vente environ 2 à 3 semaines avant chaque match.
Vous pourrez commander vos places directement en ligne sur notre billetterie.
Merci et bonne journée,
Sportivement,

Which translates to

Hello,

Tickets go on sale approximately 2 to 3 weeks before each match.
You can order your tickets directly online at our ticket office.
Thank you and good day,
Sportingly,
Thanks Grimlish - will register later
Hehehehehehehehe
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Hotel and Eurostar now booked, suggest anyone travelling this way, you may wish to check Eurostar quickly as prices increasing daily.
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

As a matter of interest how much was it on Eurostar as am planning to go ?
A2O
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Just looked at cost of Eurostar and it’s coming out at £532 for 2 people and when you add cost of hotels and food will be nearly £1000.00 for the week-end. Think I will look at flights.
A2O
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

ay2oh wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:08 am Just looked at cost of Eurostar and it’s coming out at £532 for 2 people and when you add cost of hotels and food will be nearly £1000.00 for the week-end. Think I will look at flights.
Yes its not cheap, but per mile, cheaper than BR, we never been on Eurostar before, we fancied Standard Premier but its almost double the price.

Why does it cost so much to get to and from Leicester to London? Last week we did St Ives-St Erth-Truro-Falmouth and return on GWR for £6 each, that's value!
firstposition

Post by firstposition »

Just bought 4 tickets on the Bordeaux site. In the central blocks there weren't too many options; it appears to be well sold already. Maybe worth getting in soon.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

firstposition wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:11 pm Just bought 4 tickets on the Bordeaux site. In the central blocks there weren't too many options; it appears to be well sold already. Maybe worth getting in soon.
I bought ours this lunch time, had a good choice but I think they are selling very fast, Block 41 were Euro 49 each.