PREMIERSHIP Round 21

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: PREMIERSHIP Round 21

Post by Crofty »

Saints 26 - 19 Chiefs, the difference between Chiefs today and Bristol yesterday (in terms of their success against high mid-table opposition)? The surprisingly competent whistlework of Craig Maxwell-Keys...
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

World class from Townsend! Great try
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

Crofty wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:31 pm Saints 26 - 19 Chiefs, the difference between Chiefs today and Bristol yesterday (in terms of their success against high mid-table opposition)? The surprisingly competent whistlework of Craig Maxwell-Keys...
Aaaaaaand immediately Exeter strike back, thankfully 26 all...
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

non possumus capere
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Crofty wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:31 pm Saints 26 - 19 Chiefs, the difference between Chiefs today and Bristol yesterday (in terms of their success against high mid-table opposition)? The surprisingly competent whistlework of Craig Maxwell-Keys...
Yes,he's getting better all the time,Dickson easily the worse ref in the league now!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:32 pm
Yes,he's getting better all the time,Dickson easily the worse ref in the league now!
That's a tight battle with Tempest after yesterday's debacle!
No, not that one!

non possumus capere
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Crofty wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:34 pm
Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:32 pm
That's a tight battle with Tempest after yesterday's debacle!
Why,what happened? 😭
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

Calling a scrum when the 9 has the ball in his hand out of the maul? Stop being a robot ref and use your eyes
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Posts,makes sense. They've got the TBP
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Get in,hold on now!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Butchered badly!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Oh no! Last Chance for Saints
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Yesssss! Thank you Chiefs,Brizzle will go full pelt v LI now,almost home and dry!
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Obvs not a Saints fan but was full of admiration for their 14 man demolition of Chiefs in the first half. Biggar excellent and I thought Maxwell Keys was very favourable to Chiefs in that half too. More even handed in the second
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Radwan’s first try was a finish from another planet! I think he should be picked for England this summer.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:52 pm Yesssss! Thank you Chiefs
And that's the first and I'm sure it'll be the last time I've seen those words from you Scott :smt002 :smt041
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!