Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Re: PREMIERSHIP ROUND 17

Post by RagingBull »

Simmonds is like having another centre.
Some days that is great others you really need the whole pack.

In International rugby is more the latter.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:31 pm
Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:29 pm
LE18 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:28 pm

Scott stop being stupid and accept a good player when you see one, your view of him is way off the mark.
He’s a very good player,but watch the Leinster game to see what I mean. Anonymous!
Watch the 6 Nations.. most of the England team.. anonymous! :smt012 Not our finest showing but I’m excited by Tigers progress so I’ll hold on to that
We had a poor 6N granted. Does Simmonds transform us? No imo.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Because we remember him in the games he’s played 👍
Scott stop being stupid and accept a good player when you see one, your view of him is way off the mark.
He’s a very good player,but watch the Leinster game to see what I mean. Anonymous!
OK I hear what you say, I think at times you make some very good sense but then you go nuts using very silly language, you have your views but no need to inflict them on us in the way you do at times. I think Exeter are a very good side, I also think Bristol are too, but I like to hear others views relayed in a sensible manner and I know you can do it.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

RagingBull wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:34 pm Simmonds is like having another centre.
Some days that is great others you really need the whole pack.

In International rugby is more the latter.
Spot on again.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

LE18 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:36 pm

OK I hear what you say, I think at times you make some very good sense but then you go nuts using very silly language, you have your views but no need to inflict them on us in the way you do at times. I think Exeter are a very good side, I also think Bristol are too, but I like to hear others views relayed in a sensible manner and I know you can do it.
I’m a hell of a nice guy,but it is Chiefs 😂😜
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

One thing I will say,without bias ,is how do Chiefs get away with their “counter rucking”? The first man is legal then the next one or two just dive over the ruck and stop the opposition from counter rucking back. It’s so illegal and so blatant. I’ve seen them play the ball in the ruck twice with their hands tonight too
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:37 pm

You may think you are, Rugby supports clap both sides for good play, you sound more like a soccer supporter chanting obscenities at the opposition.
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 pm One thing I will say,without bias ,is how do Chiefs get away with their “counter rucking”? The first man is legal then the next one or two just dive over the ruck and stop the opposition from counter rucking back. It’s so illegal and so blatant. I’ve seen them play the ball in the ruck twice with their hands tonight too
That's what I was referring to earlier.. we got pinged loads for that last week against Bath.. tonight.. nah.. play on :smt017
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 pm One thing I will say,without bias ,is how do Chiefs get away with their “counter rucking”? The first man is legal then the next one or two just dive over the ruck and stop the opposition from counter rucking back. It’s so illegal and so blatant. I’ve seen them play the ball in the ruck twice with their hands tonight too
So you are a better ref than Barnes, or are you going to say he is biased, just because you don't like Exeter?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

LE18 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:42 pm

You may think you are, Rugby supports clap both sides for good play, you sound more like a soccer supporter chanting obscenities at the opposition.
I’ve made my position very clear several times! Blogs and forums were invented for fans to vent their feelings whatever they are. I have never booed (like I’ve seen hundreds if not thousands of fans at the Glasgow game,London Irish under Cockers when it started to go proper south or other games),I have never insulted a player or manager or other fan or official etc from the crowd either which I’ve seen many,many times at Welford Road too. You don’t know me,don’t like the posts block me simple as. Enjoy the game
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:43 pm
That's what I was referring to earlier.. we got pinged loads for that last week against Bath.. tonight.. nah.. play on :smt017
Glad you saw it too,because I get accused of bias.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Errrrrrrrrrr
Tribalism goes hand in hand with club rugby, it what makes it intense. (Well intense for clubs with deeper history).

You know there is a middle ground between clapping both sides and chanting obscenities.
You think the old Tigers players used to clap Saints for jolly good rugby?
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:46 pm
I’ve made my position very clear several times! Blogs and forums were invented for fans to vent their feelings whatever they are. I have never booed (like I’ve seen hundreds if not thousands of fans at the Glasgow game,London Irish under Cockers when it started to go proper south or other games),I have never insulted a player or manager or other fan or official etc from the crowd either which I’ve seen many,many times at Welford Road too. You don’t know me,don’t like the posts block me simple as. Enjoy the game
Thank you I am enjoying watching 2 good sides playing some excellent rugby and its being reffed by the best ref around so you should appreciate that.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

LE18 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:50 pm
Scott1 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:46 pm

Thank you I am enjoying watching 2 good sides playing some excellent rugby and its being reffed by the best ref around so you should appreciate that.
I do appreciate it but I’ll call out what I see. Others have seen it too.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

He spotted one,well done Wayne!