The Nadolos

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The Nadolos

Post by Dangerous4 »

They come over as a genuinely nice couple. Love house, and in great surroundings. Very enjoyable clips. :smt023
Loob19

Post by Loob19 »

Was I mistaken or were Mr and Mrs N and baby travelling around in a Mini? I would have thought there would have been entertainment value in seeing Nemani get in and out of that!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Loob19 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:01 am Was I mistaken or were Mr and Mrs N and baby travelling around in a Mini? I would have thought there would have been entertainment value in seeing Nemani get in and out of that!
We thought the same and not one of the bigger minis either, seeing Nemani get in and out of that would be would be an episode on its own.

Was it Sebastian Chabel who used to bomb around in a smart car.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Cold black pudding sandwiches are wonderful. :smt002
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

LE18 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:25 pm Cold black pudding sandwiches are wonderful. :smt002
Or fish kippers :smt003
chappie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by chappie »

They are living about 10 minutes away from me, maybe I should drop them off some Pork Pie and Stilton Cheese.
They are living in a beautiful part of Leicestershire and it looks like they are settling in nicely, glad to see they have found my best mates Milk shed😀
Franck Tournaire Number 1 fan.
L.F
Tiger Cub

Post by L.F »

The videos are back to front - hence her tee shirt slogans are reversed and he appears to be driving on the right hand side of the road!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

L.F wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:10 pm The videos are back to front - hence her tee shirt slogans are reversed and he appears to be driving on the right hand side of the road!
Happens all the time on you tube
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

chappie wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:19 pm They are living about 10 minutes away from me, maybe I should drop them off some Pork Pie and Stilton Cheese.
They are living in a beautiful part of Leicestershire and it looks like they are settling in nicely, glad to see they have found my best mates Milk shed😀
That milk machine was amazing I’ve never seen one of those before
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

LE18 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:25 pm Cold black pudding sandwiches are wonderful. :smt002
I love black pudding cooked and even trendy salads with cooked bits of black pudding on, but raw black pudding 🤢
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

No such thing as uncooked or raw black pudding as its cooked by boiling in its skin as part of its manufacturing process. As a boy I always eat in it's as sold cooked state and frankly did not know that some folks cooked it for a second time by frying or grilling to make it turn black. It's just a matter of personal preference :smt003
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

sapajo wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:57 pm No such thing as uncooked or raw black pudding as its cooked by boiling in its skin as part of its manufacturing process. As a boy I always eat in it's as sold cooked state and frankly did not know that some folks cooked it for a second time by frying or grilling to make it turn black. It's just a matter of personal preference :smt003
I agree with you. Some do in fact cook it again, I remember my Mother in Law used to serve it boiled up again for our pub darts supper, faggots, peas and black pudding, brilliant!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

LE18 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:16 pm
sapajo wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:57 pm No such thing as uncooked or raw black pudding as its cooked by boiling in its skin as part of its manufacturing process. As a boy I always eat in it's as sold cooked state and frankly did not know that some folks cooked it for a second time by frying or grilling to make it turn black. It's just a matter of personal preference :smt003
I agree with you. Some do in fact cook it again, I remember my Mother in Law used to serve it boiled up again for our pub darts supper, faggots, peas and black pudding, brilliant!
Proper butchers faggots and back pudding, washed down with a few pints of the black stuff now you’re talking.

Not sure it’s in a professional rugby players diet though.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

Can anyone tell me if his name has the accent on the first syllable or the second? I thought it was the first but then today on BT Sport they pronounced it Nan-DO- lo. Which is correct?
Incidentally he is already an icon IMO.
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

CJ wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:38 pm Can anyone tell me if his name has the accent on the first syllable or the second? I thought it was the first but then today on BT Sport they pronounced it Nan-DO- lo. Which is correct?
Incidentally he is already an icon IMO.
Must admit this is confusing me too; also where are the commentators getting the second n from?
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere