How Many Premiership Clubs Can Survive This?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: How Many Premiership Clubs Can Survive This?

Post by Ian Cant »

I personally think that as Tigers and Wasps have grounds that can accommodate 25,000+ crowds these two clubs might find it “ easier” to get a decent number of fans back.
Other clubs may struggle as I imagine grounds would have to start with about a quarter or fifth of capacity.
The corporate boxes might also be opened with reduced numbers and sensible use.
I will go and obey whatever rules are in place.
As for watching Tigers away games well I doubt if that will happen which is a shame but understandable.
Hopefully by October the cases will be very low and hopefully there will be no deaths.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Ian Cant wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:36 pm I personally think that as Tigers and Wasps have grounds that can accommodate 25,000+ crowds these two clubs might find it “ easier” to get a decent number of fans back.
Other clubs may struggle as I imagine grounds would have to start with about a quarter or fifth of capacity.
The corporate boxes might also be opened with reduced numbers and sensible use.
I will go and obey whatever rules are in place.
As for watching Tigers away games well I doubt if that will happen which is a shame but understandable.
Hopefully by October the cases will be very low and hopefully there will be no deaths.
The only way Wasps get a crowd of anywhere near 25000 is if they give 20000 tickets away
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

Isn’t that what they do to stop Tigers fans getting them?