The Nadolos

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mark62
Super User
Super User

The Nadolos

Post by Mark62 »

Just for those interested Nemani and his wife have a vlog, I think that’s what it’s called, on YouTube, which is going to document they’re journey here, the episode I’ve just watched is their journey from Montpellier to Leicester.
What a lovely family with his 2 Rottweilers weighing in at 60 kg and 51 kg .
Worth a watch if you like some background on your players.
Leicestertinytiger
Super User
Super User

Re: The Nadolos

Post by Leicestertinytiger »

Hhhmmmm private jet from Montpellier to....... Leicester :smt002 feel sorry for the family if anything!

https://youtu.be/rcIcc_keunE
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

If you have got it why not flaunt it :smt002
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Leicestertinytiger wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 am Hhhmmmm private jet from Montpellier to....... Leicester :smt002 feel sorry for the family if anything!

https://youtu.be/rcIcc_keunE
Did you see the gaff in Montpellier though. I’m no expert but I’d imagine by the time you’d got family, luggage 3 dogs on a commercial flight there wouldn’t be a lot in it.
Cardiff Tig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cardiff Tig »

Surely the club will be paying for his relocation anyway...
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Cardiff Tig wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:31 pm Surely the club will be paying for his relocation anyway...
Slightly missing the point of the thread, but I take your point.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Have to be very careful what the club pays for, we would not want to breach the salary cap.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

This weeks episode Nemani does a blind folded taste test of ‘British Foods’ including mini pork pies, mini scotch eggs, pre made supermarket toad in the hole, haggis, kippers, and a scone with cream and jam.
My particular favourite was when Mrs N. gave him a piece of black pudding to try RAW as she hadn’t realised she had to cook it.
The man is so polite that he didn’t spit anything out, in case he offended anyone, though his favourite was the mini pork pie, and he said he couldn’t wait to try the real thing.

Sponsorship opportunity for Dickinson and Morris there.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Post by johnthegriff »

Surely in France he had experienced Boudan Noir which does need cooking, Black pudding can be eaten raw but probably not to be recommended by today's food standards. Good to hear that they are absorbing local culture, Indian take away next?
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Traveller »

johnthegriff wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:15 pm Have to be very careful what the club pays for, we would not want to breach the salary cap.
Does this mean the new night club he owns in Leicester along with the three restaurants, four newsagents, property development company, golf course, two leisure centres and three tennis clubs in partnership with Peter Toms (Toms having stumped up the £26m to purchase the lot, Neimani majority share holder having written out a cheque for £1.50) might be subject to the salary cap. That's crazy. Disgraceful. It obviously isn't a breach of the salary cap it's just another example of how Peter Toms and Tigers care for their players in a way that other clubs just don't. Which is why the company T157xry Holdings is registered in the BVI via a second holding company registered in Uzbekistan which was closed three days after a new company &^GGJGDFT took overall ownership: to ensure everything was transparent.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

johnthegriff wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:24 am Surely in France he had experienced Boudan Noir which does need cooking, Black pudding can be eaten raw but probably not to be recommended by today's food standards. Good to hear that they are absorbing local culture, Indian take away next?
Recommendations for curry houses in Melton area required JTG. Someone did say he should try Stilton, but having spent a number of years in France, strong cheese will be nothing new.
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

They both come across as people who want to enjoy their experiences where they are, watching these sort of "clips" isn't really me, but they are an interesting insight into life as a professional rugby player away from home.
The episode with them going to the pub for "lunch" is very revealing as to his dietary requirements.
I look forward to when Bondi met Nems.

The dogs are a delight as well.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:40 pm They both come across as people who want to enjoy their experiences where they are, watching these sort of "clips" isn't really me, but they are an interesting insight into life as a professional rugby player away from home.
The episode with them going to the pub for "lunch" is very revealing as to his dietary requirements.

Lunch was fish and chips and a chicken baguette 😂😂
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Mark62 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:45 pm
Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:40 pm They both come across as people who want to enjoy their experiences where they are, watching these sort of "clips" isn't really me, but they are an interesting insight into life as a professional rugby player away from home.

Lunch was fish and chips and a chicken baguette 😂😂
A snack.....
Credit where it's due Mrs N was attacking Bangers & Mash.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
TomWeston
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TomWeston »

I watched the YouTube of their journey to WR. I’ve never watched a second of ‘At Home with the Kardashians’ but it would seem that ‘At Home with the Nadolos’ might be less pretentious and blingy and so a better watch.