Telusa Veainu

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

newport tiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Telusa Veainu

Post by newport tiger »

Forgive me if this has been said elsewhere but i would just like to pay tribute to a very gifted player who i believe gave his best years to our club. Very few players have the ability that Telusa had and he just seemed to glide past a defence at times, he was one of the most exciting players to have put on the jersey and it was a privilege to watch him on occasions. He was one of those players that you just wanted to see him get the ball with a bit of space and he rarely failed to deliver. Although i never had the honour of meeting him i have spoken to many that have and found him a very humble man. I don't know what went on with his contract discussions and it really doesn't matter now but i just wanted to say a big "thank you" for the good times. Also good luck with the rest of your career.
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Telusa Veainu

Post by Traveller »

:smt038
newport tiger wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:22 pm Forgive me if this has been said elsewhere but i would just like to pay tribute to a very gifted player who i believe gave his best years to our club. Very few players have the ability that Telusa had and he just seemed to glide past a defence at times, he was one of the most exciting players to have put on the jersey and it was a privilege to watch him on occasions. He was one of those players that you just wanted to see him get the ball with a bit of space and he rarely failed to deliver. Although i never had the honour of meeting him i have spoken to many that have and found him a very humble man. I don't know what went on with his contract discussions and it really doesn't matter now but i just wanted to say a big "thank you" for the good times. Also good luck with the rest of your career.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Telusa Veainu

Post by CJ »

+1 . Agree 100%. I’ll miss his electrifying runs. Good luckTV