New Kit

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: New Kit

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

JP14 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:47 pm Don't think we're not too far away from the reveal...
Tease.....
There is never any points for 2nd place...
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Dr H Flashman MBE wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:49 pm
JP14 wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:47 pm Don't think we're not too far away from the reveal...
Tease.....
https://twitter.com/LeicesterTigers/sta ... 86626?s=20
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
TigerBoy1880
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerBoy1880 »

It will be revealed on Wednesday :smt002
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Let's hope the player models were carefully selected......
To win is not as important as playing with style!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:09 pm Let's hope the player models were carefully selected......
Waiting for a call to be photographed in a 2XL as everyone that size will have left the club.
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:09 pm Let's hope the player models were carefully selected......
Think we will be the first club in prem history to use the academy squad for the new kit launch :smt005
MurphysLaw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MurphysLaw »

[quote="Wayne Richardson Fan Club" post_id=744393 time=1593468568 user_id=4125]
Let's hope the player models were carefully selected......
[/quote]

There might need to be some last minute editing.....
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

I'll buy one regardless to throw a bit of money at the club, though to be honest I still mostly wear my heavy cotton 2013 one with Castro on the back because it's by far the most comfortable.
chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chipnchase »

So when Chris Rose said towards the end of the month what he actually meant was... July.

I’m sorry but it’s absolutely shambolic that as a full time sporting organization we can’t even plan and deliver a kit launch on time.

Guess the clear out didn’t catch them all.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

chipnchase wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:00 pm So when Chris Rose said towards the end of the month what he actually meant was... July.

I’m sorry but it’s absolutely shambolic that as a full time sporting organization we can’t even plan and deliver a kit launch on time.

Does a couple of days really matter that much when you consider what else has been going on.
Some people are never happy
chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chipnchase »

Mark62 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:20 pm
chipnchase wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:00 pm So when Chris Rose said towards the end of the month what he actually meant was... July.

Does a couple of days really matter that much when you consider what else has been going on.
I’m generally happy actually and very optimistic for the future of the club, my point is poor communication in this day and age makes not only the club but the wider game look amateur.

As a business we’ve invested a lot of capital into bringing the shop back in house so why the lack of hype and marketing? Why the lack of clarity around the date?

Do you think a premier league football club would launch a kit like this or an NFL franchise?
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

chipnchase wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:01 pm

I’m generally happy actually and very optimistic for the future of the club, my point is poor communication in this day and age makes not only the club but the wider game look amateur.

As a business we’ve invested a lot of capital into bringing the shop back in house so why the lack of hype and marketing? Why the lack of clarity around the date?

Do you think a premier league football club would launch a kit like this or an NFL franchise?
Whilst I take your point, I can only assume you don’t follow social media as it has been heavily featured across Facebook Instagram and twitter over the last few days
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Mark62 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:03 pm
chipnchase wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Whilst I take your point, I can only assume you don’t follow social media as it has been heavily featured across Facebook Instagram and twitter over the last few days
Although most of that has been Tigers sharing Samurai’s content, presumably due to contractual issues with Fanstics. And it has been mentioned that there have been some supply issues due to some global pandemic or something.

I presume this also limits what else can be achieved.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Global pandemic or something, very good :smt046
Flash

Post by Flash »

Mark62 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:46 pm Global pandemic or something, very good :smt046
Makes a change from blaming brexit although it probably caused the pandemic.