Sarries players cock-up again!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Sarries players cock-up again!

Post by loretta »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/52583357

Now, I know the journos might be dogging their footsteps, and they may well not be the only ones. Also, there's the "haven't we demonised the cheating gits enough yet?" argument, but they make it so easy!
In my defence, I was left unsupervised….
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Sarries cock-up again!

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Nothing to do with the club this one.

Like a higher proportion of than a lot of people think, some people just don't get lockdown or social distancing.

Vunipola doesn't surprise me he liked all the vile Folau nonsense.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

These guys really need to wake up and see the bigger picture.No justification.Would say the same thing whoever , Sarries Leicester etc.Mindless.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
bageo
Tiger Cub

Re: Sarries players cock-up again!

Post by bageo »

imaginary saracens statement:
Players 1 and 2 were consuming coffee left over from the 2018-19 seasons, players 3 and 4 were consuming coffee from the current season, player 5 was drinking tea and not coffee. We as a club remain confident that the coffee salary cap regulations have not been breached. We may change our minds later.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

LOL
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

bageo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:14 am imaginary saracens statement:
Players 1 and 2 were consuming coffee left over from the 2018-19 seasons, players 3 and 4 were consuming coffee from the current season, player 5 was drinking tea and not coffee. We as a club remain confident that the coffee salary cap regulations have not been breached. We may change our minds later.
Asked for comment Tony Rowe stated that it was appalling that Sarries still had access to hot water and demanded that it all be transferred to Sandy Park for use in watering the pitch.
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Just another incident of what we had seen from others of a high life profile. Wrong, selfish, etc but tomorrow it will be someone else who just doesn't get it! Maybe they thought it was this coming Monday when Boris applies a very little bit of slack to the country's kiddies reins.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Still they aren't Kyle Walker.....
To win is not as important as playing with style!
thebearisstilldeano
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by thebearisstilldeano »

This is a club with a culture underpinned by the values of self interest and a belief that the rules only apply to others.

In my own personal experience this also extends into their fan base. Only twice at welford Road have I ever experienced nastiness from away fans - once from a group of Glasgow fans that awful night when we were thrapsed and the other with a loud mouthed female Saracens fan who mocked home fans every time her team scored and repeatedly shouted abuse at our kicker when penalties or conversions were being taken. Most unpleasant.

I wish Saracens fold and disappear forever.
I used to sit near a stalker and we want him back "kick for the corner!!!!"
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

The players have apologised for "any upset caused". Not for their actions.

That's the sort of thing I say if someone complains to me but I think I/we have done nothing wrong.

To be fair to them though, the lockdown is over in all but name, the roads and parks near me are as busy as ever. No one cares about staying apart in shops either. If half the rest of the country is ignoring the rules, why should Billy etc be singled out?
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Jonny May and his Mrs photos on Instagram working out on playground equipment in market harborough
Equipment that isn’t supposed to being used during lockdown.

In all honesty is this any worse ??
Redstripeman

Post by Redstripeman »

Tiglon wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:45 pm The players have apologised for "any upset caused". Not for their actions.

That's the sort of thing I say if someone complains to me but I think I/we have done nothing wrong.

To be fair to them though, the lockdown is over in all but name, the roads and parks near me are as busy as ever. No one cares about staying apart in shops either. If half the rest of the country is ignoring the rules, why should Billy etc be singled out?
...clearly not the point!!!!
Just because someone else is flouting the law does not make it right.That type of thinking is childlike and to be suitably reprimanded.
Sheer arrogance, and that is borne out of the environment they worked in.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:44 am Still they aren't Kyle Walker.....
Very true.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

These people, especially Billy, are role models therefore will be scrutinised more and should be setting an example for everybody especially the young kids who perhaps don’t fully comprehend as to why they can’t see their friends.

It’s not murder, and it’s nothing to do with the fact they are Saracens’ players either this applies to any professional rugby player, but I expect better.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 8:41 am Nothing to do with the club this one.

Like a higher proportion of than a lot of people think, some people just don't get lockdown or social distancing.

Vunipola doesn't surprise me he liked all the vile Folau nonsense.
As if this forum needs that debate again! 😂