Will Hurrel

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Re: Will Hurrell

Post by strawclearer »

fentiger wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:55 pm Will has, tonight, posted on Facebook about what happened. He has, indeed, suffered a stroke which has left him with severe headaches, suffering panic attacks and memory loss. He has thanked the family and RPA for their help and is hopeful of continuing improvement.
"So, I just wanted to let everyone know about my situation as I have had many supporting, kind and worried messages from you all.

In my last game I played for Bristol against Leicester I received a head injury, which turned out to be a stroke, an infarction of the artery on my left temporal lobe (for any scientists 😂). It’s been a tough 6 weeks but the support I have received has been unbelievable. In Particular my parents and the RPA who have helped me through every step of the way. I am feeling better but still severe headaches, memory loss and panic attacks. I will try to reply to everyone but thank you for all your kind messages. I do not know what the future holds but I am feeling positive whatever that is. Thank you all and sorry if I don’t reply straight away!"
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

Sadly but not unexpected Will has announced his retirement from rugby today :smt022
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Good luck in your future Will, you were an excellent hard-hitting centre and a great servant to the Bears and us.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
MrG2

Re: Will Hurrel

Post by MrG2 »

Good luck Will for whatever the future holds. First remember watching you for Leicestershire U13's
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Again, wish him the best of luck in whatever the future holds.
Recovery and well - being come first.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Apparently set to begin a coaching career with Plymouth Albion at the start of next season.
Best wishes.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....