Is anyone going to Twickenham

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Is anyone going to Twickenham

Post by Ian Cant »

If some of you are going to Twickers for the Quins game, which block are you sitting in please?
Thanks.
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Re: Is anyone going to Twickenham

Post by kk20gb30 »

Two of us , North U19....
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Many thanks. Let’s hope Tigers really do turn up for this and then the rest of the season.
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

Having in the past attended the Bath games and Saints @ Twickenham last season I am not going this year as it is too near Christmas / New Year ~ the cold &damp, the cost and lack of advertising / cheap tickets etc has put me off.
However the game is being shown live on Channel 5 so it is a warm win, win.
For those going enjoy & cheer and try to drown out the inevitable Sweet Caroline and Quins blasts as we are camped on their 5 metre line and pushing to victory! :smt114 :smt023
dpoc74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by dpoc74 »

I am going with my son along with two quins supporting friends. Won’t know where we are sitting until we all meet up pre match however hoping for a result. We always seem to do well when I travel south (at least we did against saints in the last twickers match I went too and also last time I went to the stoop) so praying for a late Christmas present. Come in tigers!
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Ian Cant wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:48 pm If some of you are going to Twickers for the Quins game, which block are you sitting in please?
Thanks.
I am !!! don't have a block, I am in the tunnel
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Well Wasps has shown that in this league anything can happen!
Not quite, but almost a must win game.
Shame Holmes and Olowfella are injured. Bateman and Spencer also huge losses along with Manu!
Come on Tigers.
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

I'll be there with a load of Quins-supporting Essex lads, so if you hear a mix of accents that doesn't make any sense that's probably me. Would have been nice to have a chance of climbing out of (realistically) last place but still, always enjoy a trip to HQ.
dpoc74
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by dpoc74 »

The bbc are reporting that there is a full crowd expected! I am getting very excited at the thought of the atmosphere that should await (but not looking forward to getting “the might quins” tune stuck in my head for days after!) come on tiger’s!!!!