Exeter Chiefs 21st December

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigerssteve

Re: Exeter Chiefs 21st December

Post by tigerssteve »

What I want to know is who coached the gauntlet line? They were all lined up, armed with sticks, the flags reduced the effectiveness of them as weapons in my opinion and should be done away with. There they were, waiting to beat the :censored: out of Exeter as they came out and not one of them laid a stick on a single player! Was this another squad coached by Bakewell tart? Looking for volunteers to join me in taking their places next home game and we'll mess them up good and proper. Make Welford Road a place to be feared again. I don't care how we win, let's just win!
TigerBoy1880
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerBoy1880 »

G.K wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:22 pm sam11616.. We aren't going to agree on this are we. A disgruntled fan (and there's a lot of those about these days) and a paying Customer shouting "what's the point" in just a comment and does not in any way warrant the Head Coach swearing at him in return. TBH I'm somewhat surprised more fans weren't complaining after that second half performance.

It just confirms my view that, great player that he was, Murphs is not just up to it and the sooner he goes the better it will be for all concerned. It can't come soon enough for me and I repeat that I hope he gets censured for his behaviour at the weekend.
Someone else getting offended on someone else’s behalf! :smt012
CrumblingTerrace
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by CrumblingTerrace »

TigerBoy1880 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:35 am Someone else getting offended on someone else’s behalf! :smt012
If nobody ever got offended on anyone else's behalf, how would minority views ever get heard?

Following the same logic, does it also offend you that charities stick up for other people's rights even when they're not personally affected?
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

TigerBoy - I am not offended but if I see something I don't like or agree with then I'll call it out. if that doesn't suit you then it's too bad.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

I'm not offended by Murphy's behaviour, but I do think it's rude to swear at people and stupid to swear at customers.

The fact that any swear words I type here will be censored suggests that Tigers agree with me.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

What was very apparent from this match is that the Tigers players were nowhere near as fit as the oppositions!

What excuse is there for that?

Unfit physically, unfit mentally. The heads of those responsible should roll. Now.
Valhalla I am coming!
BengalTiger

Post by BengalTiger »

Tigers confidence fell apart after the missed lineout on the Exeter 5 mtr line, it was like watching a punctured tyre, the team collectivly could be seen thinking oh no not again, the second missed throw a few minutes later just put the tin lid on it.

Is the linout a symptom or a cause? I wish someone at Tigers knew because it has been an issue for a long time now and is killing us.
TigerBoy1880
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerBoy1880 »

CrumblingTerrace wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:59 am
TigerBoy1880 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:35 am Someone else getting offended on someone else’s behalf! :smt012
If nobody ever got offended on anyone else's behalf, how would minority views ever get heard?

Following the same logic, does it also offend you that charities stick up for other people's rights even when they're not personally affected?
Why get offended on someone’s behalf when you don’t know if they’re even offended themselves?

To answer your question, no, I don’t get offended by that. I don’t think I’ve ever been offended by anything! Genuinely!