Sam Harrisons last game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Sam Harrisons last game

Post by Tigerbeat »

Just to confirm My last game for @LeicesterTigers will be Bristol at home on 4th Jan.

Posted on Twitter
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Sam Harrisons last game

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Well let's hope he is selected at 9 & as captain, he is & always will be a true tiger.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Crumblies
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Crumblies »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:46 am Well let's hope he is selected at 9 & as captain, he is & always will be a true tiger.
Can I be selected as well please? I’ve always been a true tiger, 45 years a season ticket holder, following The club home, away in Europe, buying the latest shirt, etc.

In case you haven’t been following this forum we are trying to avoid relegation! Bristol are a good side! The team that should be picked is the best we can put out to beat them! IMHO that doesn’t include SH.
Super User
Super User

Crumblies wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:49 am
Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:46 am Well let's hope he is selected at 9 & as captain, he is & always will be a true tiger.
Can I be selected as well please? I’ve always been a true tiger, 45 years a season ticket holder, following The club home, away in Europe, buying the latest shirt, etc.

In case you haven’t been following this forum we are trying to avoid relegation! Bristol are a good side! The team that should be picked is the best we can put out to beat them! IMHO that doesn’t include SH.
On present evidence SH could well start at Blindside Flanker.
SH is no worse than our other 9's on recent viewings.
TigerBoy1880
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerBoy1880 »

Crumblies wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:49 am

Agreed. Pick the best team. Youngs starts and Harrison on the bench.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

I do hope you’re not being serious. For an important league game :smt017
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

I believe our best side has to start and The Clubs first priority should be the win.Once achieved then we can say thanks and give a loyal and selfless servant the send off he deserves.
In advance , "thanks for everything, Sam."
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
Super User
Super User

Mark62 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:17 am
Today is an important game yet we appear to have a comedy selection.
Yes I am serious some things are far more important than winning, I would go so far to suggest that SH would be even more determined than usual. After all our first choice 9 hardly covers himself in glory in the Green, Red & White.

I would far rather have a squad full of Harrisons, Matt Smith's & Deacon brothers than some we currently pay good salaries to.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:45 am
Mark62 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:17 am
Today is an important game yet we appear to have a comedy selection.
Yes I am serious some things are far more important than winning, I would go so far to suggest that SH would be even more determined than usual. After all our first choice 9 hardly covers himself in glory in the Green, Red & White.

I would far rather have a squad full of Harrisons, Matt Smith's & Deacon brothers than some we currently pay good salaries to.
Ok fair enough each to their own.
I personally think the captaincy should be handed to a different player every week in the squad, as posters obviously feel all this involves is running out at the head of the team, and don’t think there is anything else involved.
Well that’s going by the number of names put on here that should be captain or are future captaincy material
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

Sam Harrison should certainly start and captain the side for this game, play a good hour, injury permitting too
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:25 pm Sam Harrison should certainly start and captain the side for this game, play a good hour, injury permitting too
You mean as a one off with no planning for the future. What will the younger scrum half players think won’t they get despondent and wonder about their future
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

Mark62 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:34 pm
Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:25 pm Sam Harrison should certainly start and captain the side for this game, play a good hour, injury permitting too
You mean as a one off with no planning for the future. What will the younger scrum half players think won’t they get despondent and wonder about their future
Ben White will most likely be the one that replaces him so it will be fine, if you are going to try and troll you need to up your game
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:38 pm
Ben White will most likely be the one that replaces him so it will be fine, if you are going to try and troll you need to up your game
No I’m just pointing out your double standards, and Ben Youngs would be on the bench.
Anyway that’s probably enough now
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

Mark62 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:40 pm
Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:38 pm

No I’m just pointing out your double standards, and Ben Youngs would be on the bench.
Anyway that’s probably enough now
I doubt Youngs or any of our England players will be involved due to the limited games they are allowed to play in
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Would not expect them to play in Europe, and if Youngs came on after 60 plus minutes it wouldn’t count as a match