Bath v Tigers tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Bath v Tigers tickets

Post by Scott1 »

I've just booked the wife and I in a hotel for the weekend of our game 24/25 January. I've heard tickets for the rec are difficult to get hold of. Can I get them through our website or best to try Baths? Thanks.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Re: Bath v Tigers tickets

Post by johnthegriff »

Usually Tigers will have tickets available about six weeks before the match (no concessions) returning them to Bath about two weeks before the game. Bath will have seats (and better ones) available well in advance. Remember the Riverside stand is covered whilst the opposite stand is open to the elements. Behind the goal in the Blackthorne stand is covered.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Thanks jtg! Will definitely be looking for covered with the missus 👍
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Last season only a couple of clubs sent us tickets so I got mine from the club we were visiting. Bath v Leicester has traditionally sold out very quickly. Don’t know whether we shall make it this year as we will rely on knowing when it’s on and TV will most likely want the game.
Have a good weekend. I’ve always found the Bath fans a decent lot but they do always remind us of the recent heavy drubbings at their place. Just remind them about why they don’t have us as “The Clash”at Twickers anymore!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Thanks Ian! I will most likely get tickets from their website. I just hope it's not a Sunday game which stands a chance. I might not go the game if it is depending on my shift/wifes work but will still go for the break!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Looking at that round of games looks a great chance it will be picked as a live game. Lets just hope it's Friday or Saturday!
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

If you need any help with the best pubs let me know. Happy to give guidance and first hand knowledge of the best ones, due to years of trial and error from teenage years to 40’s.
There is never any points for 2nd place...
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Thanks,I will! It will be ale houses for me,cocktail joints for the wife.
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

Most people go to Lambrettas which is opposite the ground. That gets heaving but is a rugby pub. Try The Raven, which is just off the Milson street which is in the centre of town on Queens street. Then the Gin bar that sell cocktails is on the same lane just down from it.
A good rugby pub is Sam Wellers which is again off Milson street on Upper Borough walls, they do good food too and Ale.
Another good pub which is on the riverside so just off Pulteney Bridge is Boater. You can have a few and get to the ground in 2 about two minutes.

There are a load of pubs in Bath, you kind of fall over them..or out of them!!
There is never any points for 2nd place...
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

Yes, Bath has a good few "watering Holes" I usually go to the Huntsman, although it is nor a rugby pub as such. Bath is a great place to be in, for all sorts of interesting reasons.

One pub, The Garrick's Head is supposed to be haunted, and there are ghost tours {for Scott's info.) aound the City.