Baa-Baas v Fiji

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Baa-Baas v Fiji

Post by trendylfj »

Just been informed by a friend that the Baa-Baas game against Fiji at Twickenham is on the same weekend as the European matches - 15/16/17 Nov and the Twickenham game is on 16 Nov - don't think it is within the AI window or should I say I hope it isn't - anyone know any different?????
Hehehehehehehehe
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Re: Baa-Baas v Fiji

Post by Chobbsy »

That is correct, the match is that date, there are no AI this year due to the world cup
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Chobbsy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:52 am That is correct, the match is that date, there are no AI this year due to the world cup
So I assume that there will be no requirement to release players from any NH club as all are involved in European comps so baabaas will be all SH - seems daft to me to have this game at all other than a few £ for Twickenham. Will be interesting to see the attendance.
Hehehehehehehehe
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

trendylfj wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:42 pm
Chobbsy wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:52 am That is correct, the match is that date, there are no AI this year due to the world cup
So I assume that there will be no requirement to release players from any NH club as all are involved in European comps so baabaas will be all SH - seems daft to me to have this game at all other than a few £ for Twickenham. Will be interesting to see the attendance.
I think you will find that as Babas are involved the money will be for charity and possibly / probably go towards helping Fuji rugby
God created rugby so footballers have heros too