Next season

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

chewbacca
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Next season

Post by chewbacca » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Currently we don't know the final coaching and squad make up and I have no lofty expectations for the coming season. So rather than fret and shove my BP through the ceiling I am going to sit back, cheer my team and enjoy the rugby whichever side is playing it.
I'm not cynical just experienced

Robespierre
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 885
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 am
Location: Toulouse

Re: Next season

Post by Robespierre » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:05 pm

chewbacca wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Currently we don't know the final coaching and squad make up and I have no lofty expectations for the coming season. So rather than fret and shove my BP through the ceiling I am going to sit back, cheer my team and enjoy the rugby whichever side is playing it.
BP? Now what could that be? The mind boggles!!
Semper in excreta

ads
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: Born Leic, Live Leeds

Re: Next season

Post by ads » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Spose it could be body parts but more likely blood pressure....

clarkey80
Tiger Cub
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:27 am

Re: Next season

Post by clarkey80 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:24 pm

I thought it was Big Piece...

Noggs
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1434
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 am
Location: Leicestershire

Re: Next season

Post by Noggs » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm

Ford senior is reportedly staying :smt041
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!

loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 902
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:31 pm
Location: With the PFJ

Re: Next season

Post by loretta » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Noggs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Ford senior is reportedly staying :smt041
Reported where?
All I said was ........

jaguar
New Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:55 am

Re: Next season

Post by jaguar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Noggs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Ford senior is reportedly staying :smt041
Could have a exodus of players who just don’t trust him! Justified!

BigDan50
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Next season

Post by BigDan50 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:52 pm

I have no doubt that he will be head coach or DOR by the end of the season.

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: Next season

Post by Scott1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Gulp!

RagingBull
Super User
Super User
Posts: 7062
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Next season

Post by RagingBull » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:16 pm

jaguar wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:39 pm
Noggs wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:13 pm
Ford senior is reportedly staying :smt041
Could have a exodus of players who just don’t trust him! Justified!
Talk about speculative statements.

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: Next season

Post by Scott1 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:06 pm

BigDan50 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:52 pm
I have no doubt that he will be head coach or DOR by the end of the season.
+1

Robespierre
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 885
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:36 am
Location: Toulouse

Re: Next season

Post by Robespierre » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:29 pm

RagingBull wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:16 pm


Talk about speculative statements.
Indeed, but if true, there'll be no complaints from me.
Semper in excreta

Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 934
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 pm
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks.

Re: Next season

Post by Dangerous4 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Hmm. :smt102

mol2
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3041
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Cosby

Re: Next season

Post by mol2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:00 am

Looking at the weather the cricket season is over so let's start the season early!

Scuttle
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 370
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Re: Next season

Post by Scuttle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:24 am

mol2 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:00 am
Looking at the weather the cricket season is over so let's start the season early!
Hahaha. .tempting. Although I think I need a bit of distance from last season to be able to draw a line under it properly. I wake up every morning hoping it was just a bad dream.
As Good As It Gets

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cardiff Tig and 2 guests