Smithy

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Smithy

Post by wormus »

One Club, One positive attitude, One great motivator of those about him and One that should be considered as a member of a newly formed " Tigers Playing Management" whilst Board Members Underwood and Kay consider their input to an horrendous season.
Very many thanks Smithy not a lot of tries but one hell of a lot of great tackles and defence. :smt041 :smt038
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

wormus wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:24 am One Club, One positive attitude, One great motivator of those about him and One that should be considered as a member of a newly formed " Tigers Playing Management" whilst Board Members Underwood and Kay consider their input to an horrendous season.
Very many thanks Smithy not a lot of tries but one hell of a lot of great tackles and defence. :smt041 :smt038
The tries he did score were crackers!
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Grand interview from a great bloke.
I'm not cynical just experienced
TigerS2
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by TigerS2 »

Dangerous4 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 pm A great club player. Thanks, and good luck to you. :smt023
He was one of my favourite players and I was overjoyed and felt very honoured when he gave me a pair of his boots at the end of a home play-off game, back in 2010. He was a very underrated player. Glad he hasn’t left us completely.