Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by CitizenSmiff »

According to several reports England's most under-appreciated player has been on a bit of a mad one since the final on Saturday, partying on for two full days still wearing his match day kit. I'm around his age and I'm in awe, by this point i'd be in bed two stone heavier and subsisting on a diet of Dominoes and paracetamol. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... y-16271750
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Re: Alex Goode's Wild Ride

Post by Mark62 »

Bit of an illusion as I’m sure he would have showered and put fresh kit on, but fair play to him for doing as the result of a bet or whatever.
Very very good player and like with Cipriani not sure what he needs to do to get a look in with England
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

Nice bum bag!!
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

ads wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:03 pmNice bum bag!!
Or :censored: pack as our American cousins call them
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Mark62 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm Bit of an illusion as I’m sure he would have showered and put fresh kit on, but fair play to him for doing as the result of a bet or whatever.
Very very good player and like with Cipriani not sure what he needs to do to get a look in with England
Dunno, the pictures I've seen he's still wearing the padded under armour and got his gumshield tucked into his sock.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

sam16111986 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:17 pm
Mark62 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:56 pm Bit of an illusion as I’m sure he would have showered and put fresh kit on, but fair play to him for doing as the result of a bet or whatever.
Dunno, the pictures I've seen he's still wearing the padded under armour and got his gumshield tucked into his sock.
Could have put those back on. Kit doesn’t look like it’s been played in for 80 minutes, there would be something on it be it grass, mud, blood.
Doesn’t matter though respect for some old school celebrations
teds
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by teds »

CitizenSmiff wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:27 pm According to several reports England's most under-appreciated player has been on a bit of a mad one since the final on Saturday, partying on for two full days still wearing his match day kit. I'm around his age and I'm in awe, by this point i'd be in bed two stone heavier and subsisting on a diet of Dominoes and paracetamol. https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... y-16271750
I agree he is under-rated, at least by Jones. Probably not a stater for me, but I would have thought he would have been a good back up 10/15 for England.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Yeah it's a setup imo. That's not the kit he played in. Good banter though still
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
FrontRowUnionMember
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by FrontRowUnionMember »

In the pub picture, he has black top base layer and white cycling shorts.
During the game photos, he has no top base layer and dark under shorts.
Good setup though to get people talking.
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

Aye, ah well I enjoyed it for what it was. No chance a man in his 30s stays out for 3 days without the kind of assistance that gets you in a lot of trouble.