Booing

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

fentiger
Super User
Super User

Booing

Post by fentiger »

Noticeable how the crowds at many grounds are booing the slightest thing they disagree with.
It's now spreading to board level... camera pans to Bruce Craig today at Bath who's clearly giving it some! Certainly hasn't enhanced my opinion of him!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Re: Booing

Post by JP14 »

fentiger wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:31 pm Noticeable how the crowds at many grounds are booing the slightest thing they disagree with.
It's now spreading to board level... camera pans to Bruce Craig today at Bath who's clearly giving it some! Certainly hasn't enhanced my opinion of him!
We do the same :smt034
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

JP14 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 pm
fentiger wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:31 pm Noticeable how the crowds at many grounds are booing the slightest thing they disagree with.
You may, a lot don't! It's certainly more endemic at other grounds.
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

For goodness sake, why do a lot of posters on here have a problem with Bruce Craig, he is passionate about his team and an owner who only wants the best for the game of rugby.
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Yes right :smt003
A2O
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

BigDan50 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:35 pm For goodness sake, why do a lot of posters on here have a problem with Bruce Craig, he is passionate about his team and an owner who only wants the best for the game of rugby.
As far as I am concerned the jury is still out on Mr Craig's benefits to the game of rugby!
I don't have a problem with him per se but imagine the outrage here and elsewhere were, say, Peter Tom spotted behaving in that way?
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

The officials should be respected an for a Senior figure seen to be booing a decision made does not sit well and does not send out a good message. Leaders lead by example.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

fentiger wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 9:11 pm
JP14 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 8:56 pm
You may, a lot don't! It's certainly more endemic at other grounds.
I don't boo really, prefer to stamp when disagreeing with an officiating call. I only tend to boo when I have to, for example the presence of one Callum Clark.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
JOHNBOI

Post by JOHNBOI »

I didn’t hear any booing this weekend when Will Skelton was being binned for Sarries. Although I think the crowd were more relived that it was just yellow and forgot to boo.
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

Booing to me is unnecessary, and should have no place in the game. However it does exist, and it's not going to go away.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Tigerbeat wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:36 am The officials should be respected an for a Senior figure seen to be booing a decision made does not sit well and does not send out a good message. Leaders lead by example.
I’m in complete agreement. He booed a refereeing decision which was correct, which is not the kind of example he should be giving. Once again, he’s Bruce Craig, so perhaps we shouldn’t expect too much.
Valhalla I am coming!