And breathe.......

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Louis

Re: And breathe.......

Post by Louis »

After yesterday's (just yesterday's, Louis?) abomination, I was seriously worried. I hate to "win" at the expense of someone (unrelated) else's "loss", but I'm damned if I won't take it.

Sorry to Deano and the Newcastle chaps.

I hope that whatever changes are needed are made for Tigers. My blood pressure can't do another season like this.
1989Tiger

Post by 1989Tiger »

Louis wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 7:45 pm After yesterday's (just yesterday's, Louis?) abomination, I was seriously worried. I hate to "win" at the expense of someone (unrelated) else's "loss", but I'm damned if I won't take it.

Sorry to Deano and the Newcastle chaps.

I hope that whatever changes are needed are made for Tigers. My blood pressure can't do another season like this.
We haven't won at the expense of someone else. We have stayed up as we have gained enough points to stay up.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Yes TBF I agree that the shootout was v Newcastle and we won it
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TE

Post by TE »

at least next season we'll have the chance to win silverware we've not won before :smt041 "Challange cup "
maire88
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by maire88 »

Being a Geordie who comes from a place 10 minutes up the road from the Falcons ground but having lived in Leicester for 13 years and now being a Tigers STH, I’m not sure whether to feel sad or relieved..!! :smt100
Formerly hww27
Proud to have been the Tom Youngs Fan Club since 2010
Rhinos rule :smt002 :smt050
Scuttle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scuttle »

I think it is a shame for rugby to have one less team in the north, and a team that has a pretty good supporter base. We went to the last match at Kingston Park and were impressed by the lovely atmosphere in the clubhouse after the game, despite them having lost. I hope they bounce back up so we can enjoy another trip up there, as well as allowing top flight rugby to be on show in the north.
As Good As It Gets