Ibanez for France

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

fleabane
Super User
Super User

Ibanez for France

Post by fleabane »

Raphael Ibanez to take over as coach of the French National team after 2019 WC.
Valhalla I am coming!
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Re: Ibanez for France

Post by Robespierre »

fleabane wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:47 pm Raphael Ibanez to take over as coach of the French National team after 2019 WC.
Good news! I had always believed that Ibañez would be involved in the national team, although I think his rôle is to be more of a manager with Fabien Galthié as coach. Also involved will be Toulouse’s William Servat, Racing’s Laurent Labit, and a foreigner by the name of Shaun Edwards organising defence.
Semper in excretia
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

If the coaching team can get the international team playing like it's club teams then great news! Love me some TOP14 rugby
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

The FFR must not be short of a € or two as these men won’t come cheap - and they’ve got to cough up 1m€ to former coach Guy Novès for unfair dismissal. But with the World Cup 2023 being held in France they want to avoid an embarrassing elimination at the pool stage, cos we all remember 2015! If the French don’t rediscover their mojo with these men at the helm, then I’m a Chinaman 🈲!
Semper in excretia
wardy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by wardy »

Robespierre wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 pm The FFR must not be short of a € or two as these men won’t come cheap - and they’ve got to cough up 1m€ to former coach Guy Novès for unfair dismissal. But with the World Cup 2023 being held in France they want to avoid an embarrassing elimination at the pool stage, cos we all remember 2015! If the French don’t rediscover their mojo with these men at the helm, then I’m a Chinaman 🈲!
Might have to change your username to Chairman Mao!
Give blood, play rugby!!