What position will Tigers will finish in the League?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

What position do you think Tigers will finish in the League?

1st
5%
2nd
5%
3rd
9%
4th
20%
5th
17%
6th
16%
7th or worse
27%

Total votes: 75

drc_007
Super User
Super User

Re: What position will Tigers will finish in the League?

Post by drc_007 »

shedhead1 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:50 am
ellis9 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:34 am
Rugbyflanker wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:34 pm Gloc have a great chance of finishing above us. Gloc were 3rd very late in the season until the wheels fell off that was with Ackerman only visiting Gloc once preseason,having hardly no training preseason and very little done in terms of recruitment. Now he has more of his Lions in as well as other good Saffers not forgetting Cips so has a very good chance of finishing top 4. At least give some reasons why Ellis.
Perennial underachievers.

I just have a feeling they won't make top 6 but Tigers will.

In fact in my prediction in July for how I think the table will finish, I put Gloucester in 9th.
Shedhead 1 here:
Ellis9 - What do any of us know - what amazes me is how we lost to the Tiggers at Welford Road earlier in the season.
LOL
Bob
Ellis9 has been a noticeable absentee recently so I suspect you won't get a reply. Congrats to Gloucester, the team really seems to want to play together, great spirit and a good coach.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Yes congratulations,exactly as I called it after watching the Lions under JA. They are struggling now,although they have lost players too.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

Remarkable turnaround for them, so good in fact that the notably flighty Cipriani is staying put. They're actually fun to watch too unlike the other two ruthlessly efficient but often extremely dull title contenders.
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

My tip yo be next season's champions.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

D4 quite possible. If they get Sarries a week after a probable European final like Chiefs did when they won it then they could win it this year. Their games with Chiefs have been very to and fro and stand at 2-2 this season,what a decider that would be!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer