Healeys article names the shirkers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Healeys article names the shirkers

Post by fortysix »

Austins article today in the Telegraph in a nutshell states players that are leaving are not trying ...

Let us hope they realise they will be named and shamed if they dont put in a 120% shift tomorrow...
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Healeys article names the shirkers

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

MW at 7 and GT on the bench. How can Geordan and Mr Ford have not observed that MW is at best get splinters in his bum and think he is a better starter than GT.
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

Do you have a link to the article? Saves me going down the news agents and treating it like a library..
There is never any points for 2nd place...
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Greenwhiteandred wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:59 am MW at 7 and GT on the bench. How can Geordan and Mr Ford have not observed that MW is at best get splinters in his bum and think he is a better starter than GT.
Odd how everyone was saying how good MW was in September and October.

I trust the coaches to know who is best in the back row to counter Exeter’s marginally legal ruck tactics and their very big back row.
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

Oz. always did love being a bit abrasive.
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

Hot_Charlie wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:44 am
Greenwhiteandred wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:59 am MW at 7 and GT on the bench. How can Geordan and Mr Ford have not observed that MW is at best get splinters in his bum and think he is a better starter than GT.

I trust the coaches to know who is best in the back row to counter Exeter’s marginally legal ruck tactics and their very big back row.
why do you trust these coaches to so much as find their car keys?
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Not sure you can blame the coaches for the four missed tackles that gave Chiefs a TBP before halftime. The defensive structure was in good and the tackles were one on one and should have been made.

In attack we made breaks but made poor decisions which meant we didn't finish them. Again you can't say that was the coaches fault.
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

sam16111986 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:56 pm
Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:24 pm

Not sure you can blame the coaches for the four missed tackles that gave Chiefs a TBP before halftime. The defensive structure was in good and the tackles were one on one and should have been made.

In attack we made breaks but made poor decisions which meant we didn't finish them. Again you can't say that was the coaches fault.
they coach the players, they select the players they decide the game plan and Geordie has been here through out the decline as skill coach for the most part, at as time when Skills have got progressively worse
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

fortysix wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:47 pm Austins article today in the Telegraph in a nutshell states players that are leaving are not trying ...

Let us hope they realise they will be named and shamed if they dont put in a 120% shift tomorrow...
Please can you copy and paste the article or at least name the named?
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

I wasn’t one saying how great MW was earlier in the year - I have always thought he likes the contact but makes too many errors... carrying the ball and missing tackles. Observationally I believe the error count has increased since his departure was announced.
oldoakhamian

Post by oldoakhamian »

Brian Moore in the Torygraph today, is spot on. Missed tackles and school boy errors. It's been the same for most of the season, look at the number of points we've leaked. Inexplicable and enormously frustrating.

https://t.co/k7kHYrPUjw