Season Ticket Renewals

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

anz3001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Post by anz3001 »

I still haven't received a thing. Even if I try to renew online it says 'no subscription to renew'. I guess I'll be in the ticket office tomorrow evening.
northerntiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by northerntiger »

Amateur rugby still exists.........
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

anz3001 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:43 pm I still haven't received a thing. Even if I try to renew online it says 'no subscription to renew'. I guess I'll be in the ticket office tomorrow evening.
I had similar issue with the 'no subscription to renew' message. Not sure how you pay, I was DD.

Emailed [email protected], provided my ST number and advised them I wished to renew (currently on DD payment). Next day received confirmed renewal with payment schedule and cost etc.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

I've just got back from the Saints game and it seems to me increasingly likely that we will not have European rugby next season (heavens to Murgatroyd, please let's have premiership rugby) but as yet I've seen nothing about what will happen if we don't have European games. Will we get some money back?
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

CJ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:58 pm I've just got back from the Saints game and it seems to me increasingly likely that we will not have European rugby next season (heavens to Murgatroyd, please let's have premiership rugby) but as yet I've seen nothing about what will happen if we don't have European games. Will we get some money back?
We will have European games. Unless you're suggesting we will get relegated?
anz3001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by anz3001 »

ellis9 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:01 am
CJ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:58 pm I've just got back from the Saints game and it seems to me increasingly likely that we will not have European rugby next season (heavens to Murgatroyd, please let's have premiership rugby) but as yet I've seen nothing about what will happen if we don't have European games. Will we get some money back?
We will have European games. Unless you're suggesting we will get relegated?
What’s more, it might be a European competition that we are able toactually compete in.
maire88
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by maire88 »

I’ve bought only my second season ticket since I first started watching Tigers when I moved here in 2006.
I’ve been away for a long time for reasons I can’t divulge but that reason has now been moved out of my way so I’m back.
I am relinquishing my Nottingham season ticket as I’m a bit disgruntled with how things are going down there in certain aspects and so instead I have purchased a Tigers one on Direct Debit.
I work in town on Saturday mornings so it works quite nicely for Saturday games for me.
I am however wondering what on earth I’ve let myself in for :smt003
Formerly hww27
Proud to have been the Tom Youngs Fan Club since 2010
Rhinos rule :smt002 :smt050
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

maire88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 am I’ve bought only my second season ticket since I first started watching Tigers when I moved here in 2006.
I’ve been away for a long time for reasons I can’t divulge but that reason has now been moved out of my way so I’m back.
I am relinquishing my Nottingham season ticket as I’m a bit disgruntled with how things are going down there in certain aspects and so instead I have purchased a Tigers one on Direct Debit.
I work in town on Saturday mornings so it works quite nicely for Saturday games for me.

Brave man. :smt023
JGT57

Post by JGT57 »

Just st for info, most expensive London Irish season ticket for 2018/19 (current season) was £299. Just saying.
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

strawclearer wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:51 pm
ellis9 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:24 am
7 seasons?! So winning the title in the 2012/2013 season was dross?! Absolute rubbish! We then got to 4 consecutive semi finals after that season!

I hope the season ticket holders who stop coming because we aren't winning, don't return when we start winning again.

If you can't support the club through the rough times, then dont support us at all.
Ellis - if you want the Club to have the cash to pay for the players you want to watch, can I suggest you pay a little more respect to those who choose to spend their hard-earned money on spectating rather than necessarily supporting. Treating with disdain those whose level of support doesn't match yours is neither credible nor polite.
Hear :censored: hear, gatekeeping who is considered to be a "true fan" is far more damaging to the future of the club than fans expressing displeasure with the on field dross and boardroom incompetence whether by word on here or deed by staying away...
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
maire88
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by maire88 »

Dangerous4 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:33 pm
maire88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 am I’ve bought only my second season ticket since I first started watching Tigers when I moved here in 2006.

Brave man. :smt023
I’m female but cheers :D
Formerly hww27
Proud to have been the Tom Youngs Fan Club since 2010
Rhinos rule :smt002 :smt050