Post by HantsTiger »

Yellow
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers v Racing

Post by Scott1 »

Well done dumb Dan!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

It’s like we can’t get any momentum going before something goes wrong or we mess up or we get penalised.
Struggling with my happy clapper status..
There is never any points for 2nd place...
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

It's about time folk stopped blaming officials,we've made our own mess this season!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Illness prevented my from going to the game today and I dont have BT so following on text, I dont have the heart to listen to Steve Johnson on the radio. Sad day.
I'm not cynical just experienced
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:25 pm It's about time folk stopped blaming officials,we've made our own mess this season!
We were poor in the first 25 mins. After that Clancy has bottled giving a number of high tackles and two yellow cards against Racing. I'd be interested to see what we could have done against 14 men for twenty minutes.
HantsTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by HantsTiger »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:25 pm It's about time folk stopped blaming officials,we've made our own mess this season!
I've not blamed Clancy, I thought that th IRB had made leading with the forearm a red and I fully expected Cole to walk. I think the TMO talked him into a yellow from what could have been a red
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Oh well,on to Quins,an absolute must win or I really fear for us!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

More "soul searching" "strong words" "have a look at ourselves" again tomorrow yawwwwnnnn
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

I know he doesnt want to be involved in management but could Johno just come in and 'talk to' the squad :smt003
I'm not cynical just experienced
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

I didn't I asked a question, I thought TMO's had been told to shut up as they were interjecting too much last season, this is the most I have seen a TMO chime in all season
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

8 successive defeats isn’t awe inspiring. Mrs Flashman has just asked if I am sad. I told her to look at the top left of the tv..she gave me a kiss and said “does that make it better?”. I said “no, of course not”. She then said “do you love Tigers more than me?”. Usually I know the answer, but even had to think for a few seconds before saying “Tigers”..it’s becoming a struggle!!
There is never any points for 2nd place...
HantsTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by HantsTiger »

Well at this time of Christmas miracles our new defence coach/consultant will need to be Jesus to turn this around
CitizenSmiff
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CitizenSmiff »

Ah well at least we've given the people of Paris something to take their minds off the rioting. It continues to mystify me how our squad manages to be about a fifth of the sum of its parts.
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

chewbacca wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:41 pm I know he doesnt want to be involved in management but could Johno just come in and 'talk to' the squad :smt003
we don't need more jobs for the boys there are too many ex Tigers on the staff already it needs someone not connected to come in and put right the problems that this lot cannot or will not see, the "Tigers way" has been broken for a long time