How to Keep Manu at Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

BFG
Super User
Super User

Re: How to Keep Manu at Tigers

Post by BFG »

A fit Manu is a great asset, he is a fantastic player fully fit, however that doesn't seem to be very often.
Interesting that whilst most players seem to have trouble putting weight on Manu has the opposite and has trouble keeping weight off, this to me could be the single biggest contributing factor to injury problems.
You can play with nature too much sometimes.
France would suit him as it suits Bastareaud, but used properly he could still be a massive asset here.
DeadlyDunc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by DeadlyDunc »

BFG wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 am A fit Manu is a great asset, he is a fantastic player fully fit, however that doesn't seem to be very often.
Interesting that whilst most players seem to have trouble putting weight on Manu has the opposite and has trouble keeping weight off, this to me could be the single biggest contributing factor to injury problems.
You can play with nature too much sometimes.
France would suit him as it suits Bastareaud, but used properly he could still be a massive asset here.
agreed
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

A bit worrying that Manu is now “very doubtful” for Saturday even though he is supposedly "99.9%" right as is being reported in the Guardian.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Methinks that the injury was played down and was more serious than reported :smt012.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

JP14 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:56 pm Methinks that the injury was played down and was more serious than reported :smt012.
Looks like it doesn't it?

It's also the groin which sounds like the area/problem that kept him out a long while before. I really hope I'm being overly pessimistic.