Cohen, Glynn, to be sacked?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mark62
Super User
Super User

Re: MOC to be sacked?

Post by Mark62 »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 pm I do apologise to anyone,posters,mods,players,staff alike if I ever offend anyone. It's been a poor season and emotions are running high. I was accused of enjoying our plight recently but nothing could be further from the truth,im gutted at present and fans of other clubs are enjoying rubbing it in immensely!
Could be worse you could be supporting Saints or Quins
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

strawclearer wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:18 pm
ellis9 wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:11 pm
Rugbyflanker wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:02 pm If all forum comments were construed as libellous wouldn't we all have been sued by now? Isnt it free speech?
Apparently not when I say things!
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean the Mods aren't after you!
I'm not paranoid. I just don't understand why some of my posts have been deleted for "being off topic" but others haven't. Take a look at the French Rugby thread. There are comments on there that have nothing to do with French rugby but haven't been deleted. It can't be one rule for one and one rule for another.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

So, it appears that MOC was coaching the forwards for a while? This + 5 months to get a pucker forwards coach in place smacks to me more about the inadequacies of the board rather than MOC's ability? We can whinge as much as we like but inability of the Tigers to play effective rugby for more than 60 minutes is IMO not just MOC's failure? The players have to fess up to the season's results too and I am sure they will feel very uncomfortable for the next two weeks? I personally did not want nor expect MOC to be at WR for another session, nothing personal but based on his time at Leinster and how they have since transitioned with Cullen and Lancaster. As grumpy as I am after Saturday, seeing glimpses of how they can play and the Tigers missing out on the playoffs, I will be expecting vast improvement given the quality of the Tigers squad. Roll on September! :smt027
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Sorry..........helpless..........it must be time to take the summer off!
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

TigerCam wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 pm So, it appears that MOC was coaching the forwards for a while? This + 5 months to get a pucker forwards coach in place smacks to me more about the inadequacies of the board rather than MOC's ability? We can whinge as much as we like but inability of the Tigers to play effective rugby for more than 60 minutes is IMO not just MOC's failure? The players have to fess up to the season's results too and I am sure they will feel very uncomfortable for the next two weeks? I personally did not want nor expect MOC to be at WR for another session, nothing personal but based on his time at Leinster and how they have since transitioned with Cullen and Lancaster. As grumpy as I am after Saturday, seeing glimpses of how they can play and the Tigers missing out on the playoffs, I will be expecting vast improvement given the quality of the Tigers squad. Roll on September! :smt027
Well didn't the likes of Tadhg Furlong and Jack Conan make their Leinster debuts during MOC's tenure, maybe not such a poor judge of a good forward even though not a forwards coach.
I think it's widely known that as the O'Driscoll influence came to a finish Leinster were in a period of transition, MOC got the sharp end of that transition in my opinion.
Lancaster, a cone collector!
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Mark62 wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 7:58 pm
ellis9 wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 7:55 pm Unbelievable!

Someone posts something that could be libellous and it's not deleted, I make a jokey comment, with added emoji as apparently this helps prove it's a jokey comment and it gets deleted!

I really don't get this forum sometimes!
Wondered where it went 😂😂

You know what they say political correctness will be the end of us all :smt023
Even twaddle like this should not be deleted.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

The thing with defamation is that to be awarded damages you have to actually prove that you have been damaged. With all respect to my fellow forum posters, I suspect you would have a hard time proving in court that any of our posts have damaged MOC or anyone else. There are many other messageboards making far more serious accusations of people than anything RugbyFlanker has written!

If MOC does sue you RugbyFlanker, I'll defend you in court pro bono. I'm not a lawyer, but I've watched one and a half series of Suits, so you'll be in safe hands :smt023
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

I just read some of this after seeing some of the comments...I feel very embarrassed for Mark62 what a ridiculous comment...libellous on a forum :smt005

Whats even worse is Rugbyflanker then apologised :smt005

What is wrong with you people to believe the fools on here...ellis, Mark and the gang barely know a thing about rugby never mind libel action or the real world some of us live in :smt003
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

JackFlashJonny wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:50 pm I just read some of this after seeing some of the comments...I feel very embarrassed for Mark62 what a ridiculous comment...libellous on a forum :smt005

What is wrong with you people to believe the fools on here...ellis, Mark and the gang barely know a thing about rugby never mind libel action or the real world some of us live in :smt003
I will challenge you to s rugby knowledge quiz anywhere anytime.
As for living in the real world some of the things, real things I’ve seen in my 56 years would make you squirm at the very thought.

It s this sort of ridiculous post that keeps me questioning whether I want to be involved in the circus this forum is becoming.
Finally if you don’t thing there is such a thing as libel on the internet I suggest you double check your facts
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Rugbyflanker wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 8:30 pm I do apologise to anyone, posters, mods, players and staff alike if I ever offend anyone.
It's been a poor season and emotions are running high.
I was accused of enjoying our plight recently but nothing could be further from the truth, I'm gutted at present and fans of other clubs are enjoying rubbing it in immensely!
There you go, I am no longer offended! :smt025
JackFlashJonny
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by JackFlashJonny »

Mark62 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:24 pm
JackFlashJonny wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:50 pm I just read some of this after seeing some of the comments...I feel very embarrassed for Mark62 what a ridiculous comment...libellous on a forum :smt005

I will challenge you to s rugby knowledge quiz anywhere anytime.
As for living in the real world some of the things, real things I’ve seen in my 56 years would make you squirm at the very thought.

It s this sort of ridiculous post that keeps me questioning whether I want to be involved in the circus this forum is becoming.
Finally if you don’t thing there is such a thing as libel on the internet I suggest you double check your facts
The irony of this comment :smt005 it is posts such as your original which make this forum a circus...libel on a fans forum for the comments such as those made by Rugbyflanker is just ludicrous

On a lighter note we should actually schedule a fans forum get together along with a quiz :smt023 I would love to actually meet the likes of ellis and establish if all their comments aren't a huge joke on us all
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

You had not established that already JackFlashJonny!
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

The part where you say I barely know a thing about rugby- I completely disagree. You are 100% incorrect.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

Lewis Moody pulling no punches in pushing for Geordan Murphy to replace O'Connor...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... um=twitter
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

strawclearer wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 6:07 pm Lewis Moody pulling no punches in pushing for Geordan Murphy to replace O'Connor...

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... um=twitter

Wonder why he would suggest Murphy couldn't possibly be becuase he's one of his best mates now...

Although wouldn't mind Murphy as Head Coach IF he had someone like Henry at DOR level to oversee things and give him advice etc.