The Clash

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

The Clash

Post by G.K »

No - not the group but rather the encounter with Barf at HQ.

Don't see Tickets available on the Tigers website? What's the best way of buying them?

Are many on here going?
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Re: The Clash

Post by johnthegriff »

Tickets can be purchased on line on The Bath website or from Ticketmaster , there seem to be offers available. Quite a few Tigers fans have already purchased tickets, the Away Supporters Club at this stage are taking about 90 people, the phone is still ringing and we still have vacancies on our trip leaving from the Crumbie car park at 8.30 am.
Snowdrop

Post by Snowdrop »

I got my ticket (arrived today) from the 🛀 website. £15.
strawclearer
Super User
Super User

Post by strawclearer »

England rugby tweeting Anthony Watson has an achilles injury. The Bath player is set to miss the rest of the season with the injury.
Happy days clearing straw from the pitch before the Baa-Baas games! KBO
Wear a Mask>Protect The NHS>Save Lives
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Well Bath certainly have their injuries, the game is turning into our favour we’ll have to see how the Wasps game goes
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

G.K wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 am No - not the group but rather the encounter with Barf at HQ.

Don't see Tickets available on the Tigers website? What's the best way of buying them?

Are many on here going?
Last year Tigers sent back all of their allocation
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Flash

Post by Flash »

It's being show live on both BT and Channel 5 for those not going
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Grimlish »

I was there last year. The game had clearly been marketed to folk with only marginal Bath allegiances (otherwise they’d only have their normal gate rattling round HQ) and as this year there was little attempt to get Tigers fans there. In fact there were close to 20-25% Tigers fans there which since we weren’t eating prawn sandwiches meant we were often as vocal as the Bath wannabes. There’s razzmatazz and not a bad atmosphere so long as you dont mind being told when to cheer your team on (the car parks were fun & I got to sing along with The Whorzels with many beside me doing so seemingly untouched by self-awareness). I took London based family and they enjoyed their day out. In fact I’d recommend Tigers fans to go - doing so will help the team. But I’d far rather go to the Rec next season.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

I'm taking the wife and kids (10 & 12). Will be driving down. Thinking about going to the ground early and having a waner road. Anything in particular to see/do? Timings?
Tiger93

Post by Tiger93 »

Chobbsy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:44 pm
G.K wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 am No - not the group but rather the encounter with Barf at HQ.

Are many on here going?
And yet around a quarter of the crowd were in Tigers colours.
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

I too went down last year but as Tigers were not selling tickets I had to resort to purchasing them directly from Bath. Who unlike the Tigers Ticket office have an expensive 0844 number and keep you on the line as long as possible searching for suitable spaces to accommodate you and the party=££. There was a Twickenham seatplan on their website that assists as well as trying to book online.
Yes all alternate seats are festooned with Baff flags and the man on the tannoy wants throttling as he blasted out "Come on Bath, let's hear some noise!" when we were on their line & 5 metre scrums then plays Sweet Caroline repeatedly to encourage the magnitude of fringe Baff supporters who are bused in from Cheltenham and other areas and one asked me "what were they doing now ?" to which I told them that is a scrum!!!!
No it will be Channel 5 for me this year thankyou.
I do not want to support that Micheal Winner lookalike and his fancypiece... :smt019
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Tiger93 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 pm

Are many on here going?
But if you were there you would have noticed that Tigers were scattered around the whole stadium and not in large groups of Tiger fans, this being due to tickets not being available from Tigers.
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Tiger93

Post by Tiger93 »

Chobbsy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:05 pm
Tiger93 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:50 pm
But if you were there you would have noticed that Tigers were scattered around the whole stadium and not in large groups of Tiger fans, this being due to tickets not being available from Tigers.
1. I was there. Middle Tier.

2. Point still stands. Quarter of the stadium was Tigers.

Not really sure why Tigers gave the tickets back.
AidanMcDowell

Post by AidanMcDowell »

I also went last year, with my son. I got the tickets from the Bath website and found myself seated in front of two very noisy and enthusiastic Tigers fans, which was fun! :smt005 The downside has been that my in-box has been bombarded with 'Bath' news ever since... :smt027
Wes

Post by Wes »

Bought tickets from the Bath website earlier this week. £40 for 2 adults and 2 kids, that's a good deal in anyones book. It's been a long time since I stood in the crumbie for £10 a game!
Wife is a Bath supported, as is the other family we're going with. Our two kids (4&7) love Tigers!
I only live there to wind up the population!