Premiership v Gloucester!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Up next....Premiership v Gloucester!

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Has anyone seen MOC & Theresa May in the same room, is Hard Work on the training ground Tigers strong & stable??

Maybe when we don't make the champions cup for next season the Board will wake up finally wake up where we are as a team, but I am not holding my breath.

Its not imho player quality, we have a good squad, its coaching & selection that seem to be at fault. The board cannot be faulted for the off field position, its their input to the on field matters that are woefully substandard.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Scrum

Post by Scrum »

It’s time that one or two people,at the club, put their hands up and admitted something is amiss, and what they intend to do to rectify some of the problems at least.
I’m a bit cheesed with reading the rugby pages in the Leicester Mercury. It’s always going to be ok by the next game. Do interviewees really believe it? Surely not.
At least I don’t think it will get any worse. It can’t can it?
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Whats the odds on us not winning another game this season?
I'm not cynical just experienced
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

chewbacca wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:10 pm Whats the odds on us not winning another game this season?
I agree, roll on next season. 2nd tier European competition a first for the tigers well done MoC
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Shedweb moaning that JP Doyle didn’t give more pens against us......what a joy supporting Gloucester eh ?!
norfolkexpat
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by norfolkexpat »

So the majority whether a pro or contra all seem to agree the season is a write off. Surely just the time for our leaders to get the Chop...
amazing tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by amazing tiger »

Just back from Gloucester and have to say that was poor. After 5 phases our attack looked clueless and the forwards looked knackered after the first half. Ford had a very poor game and we looked better with toomua at 10. Can't see us beating many more teams playing the way we are.
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

norfolkexpat wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:30 pm So the majority whether a pro or contra all seem to agree the season is a write off. Surely just the time for our leaders to get the Chop...
You would think so?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Leicestertinytiger wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:59 pm Always said give J Ford a chance but at the end of the day he is a championship standard player. Really can’t expect anything more from him and the club should be ashamed of their recruitment.
Which DOR oversaw his recruitment and which coach wanted him in the first place?
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Maybe his signing was a condition of George signing, I will only come if you take my brother also, I haven't got my dad to live with, so I want my brother? Anyone know, Do they live together?
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

LE18 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:05 pm Maybe his signing was a condition of George signing, I will only come if you take my brother also, I haven't got my dad to live with, so I want my brother? Anyone know, Do they live together?
No they don't. Dad is in USA and George is in Braybrooke. Don't know where Joe is.
Hehehehehehehehe
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

And the Tigers Matchday Live said Ford had a strong game-------------heaven help us , spare us some number cruncher speiling forth such garbage
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Second Trinder try....forward pass...nobody appealed.
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

Sadly I missed the game, but from reports it sounds as though the difference between the teams was Mulipola's yellow card and the 10 points Glouc scored while he was off the pitch.

I'm curious why we looked better with Toomua at 10, even though we scored 2 tries with Ford there and zero after the change was made? I wonder if there are a few preconceptions clouding judgement?

If Tigers were woeful (other than BOC and Toomua) then why did Glouc, coached by the genius Ackermann, only win by 7 at home?
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Tiglon wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:37 am Sadly I missed the game, but from reports it sounds as though the difference between the teams was Mulipola's yellow card and the 10 points Glouc scored while he was off the pitch.

I'm curious why we looked better with Toomua at 10, even though we scored 2 tries with Ford there and zero after the change was made? I wonder if there are a few preconceptions clouding judgement?

If Tigers were woeful (other than BOC and Toomua) then why did Glouc, coached by the genius Ackermann, only win by 7 at home?
They’re are work in progress but unlike us are showing progress. Plus we defended reasonably well
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni