Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Bah-Humbug Award

Post by L Smith »

G.K wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:13 am
Soggypitch wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:42 pm Well Christmas is over again, but to be fair not the whole festive period, so there's still room for a late runner.....

I reckon we all had a taste of Bah-humbug following the Sarries game, but I've not changed my original nominations, read the comments of GK and Scott since that defeat and I can honestly say they have consolidated their places at the top of the table very nicely!! :smt001
Thanks for the support Soggy, I'm doing my best here and the Tigers team and coaching staff are helping a lot. I'm just starting my warm up now for Sandy Park on New Years Eve. :smt004
Why wait? Most of the obituary has already been pre-written on the Tigers v Exeter thread. A bit of cut-n-paste will save a load of time :smt023
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

L Smith wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 pm
Soggypitch wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:42 pm Well Christmas is over again, but to be fair not the whole festive period, so there's still room for a late runner.....

I reckon we all had a taste of Bah-humbug following the Sarries game, but I've not changed my original nominations, read the comments of GK and Scott since that defeat and I can honestly say they have consolidated their places at the top of the table very nicely!! :smt001
Thanks for the support Soggy, I'm doing my best here and the Tigers team and coaching staff are helping a lot. I'm just starting my warm up now for Sandy Park on New Years Eve. :smt004
Why wait? Most of the obituary has already been pre-written on the Tigers v Exeter thread. A bit of cut-n-paste will save a load of time :smt023
I'm waiting because at heart I'm an optimist (no really) and I'm hoping that I'll be proved wrong in my expectation that I'll be watching more dreary, error ridden play from Tigers at Sandy Park with a Nil point return.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by L Smith »

G.K wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:16 am
L Smith wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:21 pm

I'm waiting because at heart I'm an optimist (no really) and I'm hoping that I'll be proved wrong in my expectation that I'll be watching more dreary, error ridden play from Tigers at Sandy Park with a Nil point return.
I know that feeling, sadly, all too well.
Poor performance, usual rhetoric, lots of negativity on the forum at the start of the week but then it starts to subside and the hope kicks in.
As John Cleese said, in Clockwise, “It’s not the despair, Laura, I can stand the despair. It’s the hope”.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man