Season tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Pam.B

Season tickets

Post by Pam.B »

Morning all - I have seen several posts on Tigers' Facebook groups concerning season tickets. A lot of folk are saying that we will be receiving new cards, others that we are not. Does anyone on here know. We have renewed our tickets but no new cards as yet.

And yes, I have emailed the club :smt002
Pam.B

Re: Season tickets

Post by Pam.B »

just received a reply - confusion over.

Only those changing season tickets for any reason will receive new cards.
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

Pam.B wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 am just received a reply - confusion over.

Odd. Our season tickets haven't changed at all but I've received a new card. My two lads haven't though.
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

I will be paying for my new Try line Club season ticket some time next week. If the past is anything to go by the actual new season tickets are dished out on the first proper home match of the season i.e. this season Sunday the third of September. In previous years I have taken last season's season ticket with me and that has been enough
to get me in. Unfortunately due to a prior commitment I can't be at the Treviso match but will definitely going to the Osprey's game. Has there been any change to this system since last season?
Scott11
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scott11 »

Try Line Club Noddy? You never mentioned it! 😂😂😂
Pam.B

Post by Pam.B »

Guess we'll have to see what happens tonight :smt002
Pam.B

Post by Pam.B »

Coops wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:59 am
Pam.B wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:38 am just received a reply - confusion over.

Odd. Our season tickets haven't changed at all but I've received a new card. My two lads haven't though.
Coops - have you by any chance changed age group? That could be the reason.
MikeR
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by MikeR »

Yes - if you have moved to the over 65 price you get a new sparkly card !
PaulinBroughton
Tiger Cub

Post by PaulinBroughton »

Right here goes, You receive new season tickets for the following reasons;

Your age category changes, junior, to YAFTS which stands for young adult full time student, then to adult or adult to o.a.p. politely known as concession

You change seats or terrace position ( more on terrace in a moment)

A family ticket ticket changes from 2 adults 2 juniors to another category, I. E. Junior to student, or adult to concession.

A free under 10 becomes a junior

Regarding the terrace, each terrace season ticket holder is given a terrace position. For ticket purposes the terrace is split into four sections. As many terrace season ticket holders do not renew until after the deadline, which is when all positions are released, if the position allocated to you has been sold, they would allocate a new place which would result in a new card.

Occasionally there is a computer hitch where a new card is accidentally printed, this would also result in a new card being sent or collected.

Please bear in mind that any new season ticket, even though it may be for the same place or terrace position over rides any existing season ticket.

Hope you all understand this
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

Pam.B wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:21 am Coops - have you by any chance changed age group? That could be the reason.
Nope not yet, another 20 odd years until I trip into the concession status, but I think I've worked out why........
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

PaulinBroughton wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:31 am Right here goes, You receive new season tickets for the following reasons;

Your age category changes, junior, to YAFTS which stands for young adult full time student, then to adult or adult to o.a.p. politely known as concession

You change seats or terrace position ( more on terrace in a moment)

A family ticket ticket changes from 2 adults 2 juniors to another category, I. E. Junior to student, or adult to concession.

A free under 10 becomes a junior

Regarding the terrace, each terrace season ticket holder is given a terrace position. For ticket purposes the terrace is split into four sections. As many terrace season ticket holders do not renew until after the deadline, which is when all positions are released, if the position allocated to you has been sold, they would allocate a new place which would result in a new card.

Occasionally there is a computer hitch where a new card is accidentally printed, this would also result in a new card being sent or collected.

Please bear in mind that any new season ticket, even though it may be for the same place or terrace position over rides any existing season ticket.

Hope you all understand this
...think this is to do with our family ticket. Prior to my Dad's death, we had a family ticket (Dad, me and the lads), but this is the first full season where it's just me and the lads. Must be why I've had a new card.