Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Naughty Lion

Post by L Smith »

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/rugby-le ... ailsignout
Wonder if he'll get the same judgment as Jonno's players got...
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Re: Naughty Lion

Post by TigerCam »

Just continuing the 'Manu' tradition?
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

Of course if his name was Manu he would be vilified by the London centric press and there would be calls for him to be banned! Jumping off a ferry is far worse a crime. :smt003
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Doghashadhisday wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm Of course if his name was Manu he would be vilified by the London centric press and there would be calls for him to be banned! Jumping off a ferry is far worse a crime. :smt003
He didn't dive off a ferry, he was taken back to his hotel by the police so I doubt very much if he did anything really wrong. What is this with the "London centric" press? You really need to move in to the 21st century.
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

Chobbsy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 am
Doghashadhisday wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 pm Of course if his name was Manu he would be vilified by the London centric press and there would be calls for him to be banned! Jumping off a ferry is far worse a crime. :smt003
He didn't dive off a ferry, he was taken back to his hotel by the police so I doubt very much if he did anything really wrong. What is this with the "London centric" press? You really need to move in to the 21st century.
God help us all if your reply is typical of the level of reading and comprehension for those who have moved into the 21st century. :smt005 :smt006
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Doghashadhisday wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:41 pm
Chobbsy wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:45 am
God help us all if your reply is typical of the level of reading and comprehension for those who have moved into the 21st century. :smt005 :smt006
Well don't be so paranoid just because you are not in London
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

I didn't know jumping off a ferry was a crime.

Manu was just a daft kid. Those who dared him to do it were more to blame.
tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigercaspian »

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at these stories to be honest. On the one hand it's 'rugby player has a couple of jars too many' : well, so what ? On the other hand, none of us know the individual circumstances of the story except that the police have taken a very low key approach. It's just a good chance for our roving reporter Phil Space to take a few column inches with some quite inconsequential nonsense.

As for Manu, I'd just never be brave enough to jump from that height!!
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

tigercaspian wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:55 pm I don't know whether to laugh or cry at these stories to be honest. On the one hand it's 'rugby player has a couple of jars too many' : well, so what ? On the other hand, none of us know the individual circumstances of the story except that the police have taken a very low key approach. It's just a good chance for our roving reporter Phil Space to take a few column inches with some quite inconsequential nonsense.

As for Manu, I'd just never be brave enough to jump from that height!!
Totally agree.

Have a few shandies and do something stupid, I would never have done that ...... Oh wait :smt002