Travel to Bridgend.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

johnthegriff
Super User
Super User

Travel to Bridgend.

Post by johnthegriff »

Leicester Tigers Away Supporters Club will be travelling by coach to Bridgend on Friday 11th August. As Matt Lane and Joanne are getting married the next day so we will not be staying overnight.
We leave at 12 noon and with a stop en-route we should arrive in time for refreshment pre-match. Departure from Bridgend will be at 10.30 pm, back in Leicester about 2.30 am.
Price £25 or just £10 for those age 16 and under and free to anyone getting married the next day where I am attending the wedding.
To book phone John Griffiths 0116 2101056 :smt054
pipkoi

Re: Travel to Bridgend.

Post by pipkoi »

Where are people getting their tickets from? Can't find them on either site as yet.
This will be our first match since moving from Leicestershire to SW Wales so will be great to see everyone & the Tigers.
Not going to being our adopted team as Scarlett's are closer to us😉
Pip
animalnitrate
Tiger Cub

Post by animalnitrate »

Just booked my tickets through the Ospreys website, as we are going to down there this weekend anyway. Anyone know of any decent pubs in Bridgend?
jpd

Post by jpd »

animalnitrate wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:16 am Anyone know of any decent pubs in Bridgend?
There aren't too many - The coach is great, but is a fair walk from the ground. The Wetherspoons (The Wyndham arms) in town is typical Wetherspoons fayre, but is pretty good as far as pubs in Bridgend go and has half decent rooms if you ever need to stay in Bridgend.

The rest is much of a much-ness of average and bland, although I have some very fond memories of karaoke in the Railway after spending the evening in there following the boot of Crane in that semi-final.