Embarrassing

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bluehumber
Tiger Cub

Embarrassing

Post by bluehumber »

Just read on sky sports news even Mauger admits last night was embarrassing,
How our beloved club has fallen to the wayside over the past few years is beyond comprehension, imho it's time the board ceased trying to "improve" the stadium & have a good look at themselves & the team, we supporters turn up week after week hoping to see improvement but alas it's not forthcoming, we don't need a bigger stadium we need a team to keep what support we have happy, we can't fill Welford Rd now & with supporters turning their backs on the club why increase it further?
The board needs to help improve the team, not concentrate on the corporate business, the loyal supporters over the years are what matters, if not we will looking at more pathetic & embarrassing performances & smaller attendances
Tigersunited

Re: Embarrassing

Post by Tigersunited »

I must have missed the plans about further ground improvements, can you enlighten me?
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

[quote="bluehumber"]Just read on sky sports news even Mauger admits last night was embarrassing,
How our beloved club has fallen to the wayside over the past few years is beyond comprehension, imho it's time the board ceased trying to "improve" the stadium & have a good look at themselves & the team, we supporters turn up week after week hoping to see improvement but alas it's not forthcoming, we don't need a bigger stadium we need a team to keep what support we have happy, we can't fill Welford Rd now & with supporters turning their backs on the club why increase it further?
The board needs to help improve the team, not concentrate on the corporate business, the loyal supporters over the years are what matters, if not we will looking at more pathetic & embarrassing performances & smaller attendances[/quote

This can be used again for tonight's debacle :smt022 :smt022 !!
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
Noddy555
Super User
Super User

Post by Noddy555 »

I was really pleased for the Warriors, you know they could just go on and win the darn thing, which would be appropriate as the finals in Edinburgh.
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

Club can't even address poor service in the bars so there is little hope of improving anything else!
Spicer
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spicer »

Tigersunited wrote:I must have missed the plans about further ground improvements, can you enlighten me?
Adding the hotel and multi story car park next to the ground, as well as upgrading the crumbie stand.
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

I know we have been decimated by injuries this season but I truly can't remember us ever being on the end of so many real hidings in a single season before
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Yes, it was embarassing, but as the old adage goes - we can now concentrate on the league - survival.
Semper in excretia
Butchers Hook
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Butchers Hook »

Tigers have scored 41 points in their last 5 matches. 5 matches and still not enough to have beaten Glasgow.
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Butchers Hook wrote:Tigers have scored 41 points in their last 5 matches. 5 matches and still not enough to have beaten Glasgow.
Some more statistics: Racing came bottom having won only one game - against us.
They finished with figures of 89 for 130 against. Points difference of -41
WE finished with figures of 61 for and 190 against.Pd of -129

Embarrassing doesn't begin to cover it.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
Doghashadhisday
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Doghashadhisday »

Old Hob wrote:
Butchers Hook wrote:Tigers have scored 41 points in their last 5 matches. 5 matches and still not enough to have beaten Glasgow.
Some more statistics: Racing came bottom having won only one game - against us.
They finished with figures of 89 for 130 against. Points difference of -41
WE finished with figures of 61 for and 190 against.Pd of -129

Embarrassing doesn't begin to cover it.
We won two games, Racing won only one so perhaps not as embarrassing!
GS
Super User
Super User

Post by GS »

Sounds like 'as long as there's somebody worse that us we're doing OK'.
Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
AlphaWiseOwl

Post by AlphaWiseOwl »

GS wrote:Sounds like 'as long as there's somebody worse that us we're doing OK'.
I used to use that excuse every time I took my school report home and faced my parents. It didn't work as an excuse then and it still doesn't.